Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I'm the girl all the girls talk about on the low because they think I don't hang out with them because I think I'm hot shyt but it's really because my job as a security general has taken over my life. I often date coli nikkas built like Fitzgerald of the redskins, but they keep leaving me cuz I have no time for em :to:

I eventually get written out the show.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm the girl all the girls talk about on the low because they think I don't hang out

I eventually get written out the show.

:guilty: I invited Regine to the dinner party, to the ladies night where we had wine & painting, the charity brunch... She rejected the invite to the getaway vay cay... I mean damn is her relationship with her man that important that she can't hang with her girls?? :martin:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
:guilty: I invited Regine to the dinner party, to the ladies night where we had wine & painting, the charity brunch... She rejected the invite to the getaway vay cay... I mean damn is her relationship with her man that important that she can't hang with her girls?? :martin:
There was a security crisis that would've killed every civilian in North America.

Pardon me for missin y'all lil party :dame2:

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
I am a single mom of 3 kids and have no time for men and their bullshyt, reason why I dont do relationships... :lolbron:

I usually go to social events with the girls and to school and family events with the kids so everybody likes me. :queen:
Thats about it for the public life.

But... In secret, I have some dark fetishes that I need to satisfy... So I have slept with all my friend's husbands (Even tho they don't know it):manny:
So far I'm only missing @BmoreGorilla :shaq:

....Coming soon.... :popcorn:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I am a single mom of 3 kids and have no time for men and their bullshyt, reason why I dont do relationships... :lolbron:

I usually go to social events with the girls and to school and family events with the kids so everybody likes me. :queen:

But... In secret, I have some dark fetishes that I need to satisfy... So I have slept with all my friend's husbands (Even tho they don't know it):manny:

tumblr_mi20v8n3Ei1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

You scandalous bytch.

But when the secret is leaked...Who is gonna be on the sidelines like
tumblr_ng8y78L4RM1qk08n1o1_500.gif

And who is gonna be the one to leak it? Are you gonna do it yourself mid confrontation???
:popcorn::popcorn:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

I'm in rehab for this sex addiction thing I have
:mjcry:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm really sorry for missin the last few events guys, been stressing at work :mjcry:

I'll be having a elegant lil couples brunch at my place.

Bring ya husbands :demonic:
Oh definitely darling!!! I went to see how
@BmoreGorilla
was adjusting but the nurses said he had declined to see me :francis:. Idk why just trying to show support. Yeah the things we did, it only made sense the dude was addicted to more than my goodies :takedat:but damn we have grown as adults beyond that... Anyway, have y'all seen @Canadadry ? She got booty injections!!! Either that or something is in the cornbread... And if it's the cornbread she better patent, market, and sell it to any women who wants a booty without the injections.

Idk why @CinnamonTequila is trippin about me seeing Bmore... Imma call her and see how he doing. I know she sometimes volunteers there.