Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
that's me, i'm a rapper/singer/songwriter who runs a record label called ''Slap-A-nikka Records''. i have my own Vodka called ''Hand-In-Hand''. i DJ in Europe going by DJ Rah. i wrote for plenty of artists and i had numerous hit albums and singles back in the 2000's and i'm trying to make a comeback and take what's mine.

:whoo::whoo: am i qualified ?

if i ain't then you aint' Harlem then b :dame::dame:
You the dude responsible for bringing the foreign chick along on vacation who almost got jumped by the wives. The only one who came to her defense is the IG groupie who is her best friend.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Id have a health and fitness business. With a cookbook, work out dvd or something.

Id be single. Probably have a kid with my ex husband @Willstyles and end up dating @All Knowledge.

Im the bytch these chicks hate because Im friendly with the husbands and they all think im cool and attractive.
Now why u keep dodging my calls to promote my fitness clothing line Flavorful n Fit?? I got a couple of samples that should be here by the 29th. We need to do lunch & discuss this further.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Now why u keep dodging my calls to promote my fitness clothing line Flavorful n Fit?? I got a couple of samples that should be here by the 29th. We need to do lunch & discuss this further.
We can link up when the samples finally arrive. I can use the outfits for my next DVD but I need them on time, better yet, before my deadline. Also, the designs were cute but not worth the amount you charging but we can talk about my discount later.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
We can link up when the samples finally arrive. I can use the outfits for my next DVD but I need them on time, better yet, before my deadline. Also, the designs were cute but not worth the amount you charging but we can talk about my discount later.
Okay girl, let me call them fools first thing in the morning to double check & make sure my shyt on its way with everything like it should be.

Giselle

Daps
I am the real houswife who isn't on the houswives show because I am already a famous person in the entertainment industry married to a male who is just as or more famous than I am. :queen:

Everyone knows people use reality shows to try to relaunch their failed careers, or its a desperate attempt to launch their entertainment careers

Last edited:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I am the real houswife who isn't on the houswives show because I am already famous person in entertainment industry married to a male who is just as or more famous than I am. :queen:

Everyone knows people use reality shows to try to relauch their failed careers. or its a desperate attempt to lauch their entertainment careers
:russ: only you would reply like this

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I am the real houswife who isn't on the houswives show because I am already famous person in entertainment industry married to a male who is just as or more famous than I am. :queen:

Everyone knows people use reality shows to try to relauch their failed careers. or its a desperate attempt to lauch their entertainment careers

:lolbron: Whateva heifa

:mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
My story:

I'm a successful tv writer, married to a successful music mogul. I have a dope fashion taste, so I'm starting my own fashion line called Flavor. It's struggling tho:aicmon:... That's what happens when you don't have your shyt made overseas, your product is never ready on time. :manny:

My marriage is on the rocks right now cause my husband is fukking some IG groupie bytch. It's suspected that she's withchild because I can't have kids, which is the only thing I can't give him :to: The bytch made up a lie about being knocked up cause hubby wasn't trying to commit to a IG heaux.

When I see her on vacation it's a very tense exchange of words and things do get physical beyond hair pulling And faces scratched up. Hubby even got rocked a few times to his head leaving a few lumps from my wedding ring. :win:

Oh I forgot to say that @BmoreGorilla and I are exes from way back. We are real cool friends and I'm very defensive of his choices in women. :usure: ' Bmore, trust me. She's a heaux out for a big pay day at your expense.'
Whose my wife supposed to be ?