Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
OK OK @krackdagawd is my husband he's a scripper but I'm his manager. I'm the breadwinner cuz I'm also a madam. I'm beefing with @Vice Queen cuz I caught her creeping with krack. Plus she be trynna short stop.

im recovering from hip surgery at the moment no dancing for your boy krack :mjcry:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
OK OK @krackdagawd is my husband he's a scripper but I'm his manager. I'm the breadwinner cuz I'm also a madam. I'm beefing with @Vice Queen cuz I caught her creeping with krack. Plus she be trynna short stop.
Was this before or after me doing a bid for aggravated assault after I popped some broad in the head with a champagne bottle?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry @Regine Hunter , I wasn't expecting my hubby to wisk me off to Jamaica like he did. Come to my birthday bash next week and I'll make it up to you. I'll even invite @At30wecashout for you - I know you've been trying to get with him.
Dont encourage such an unholy union. Any woman who picks me is gonna be sorely disappointed :francis:
I dont do feelings anymore.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It seems that the acting bug has taken a nice bite out of @ChocolateQueen in a small role on a major show produced by @Marty McFly production company . As of now she's still humble, but the more she's being noticed means her ego is starting to inflate.... :sas2:

:gurl:Oh, and what is this I'm hearing about a Coli wife posing in an upcoming issue of King magazine???? Where yo panties at ????:gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl:

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Confused with things not adding up & questioning my marriage I confide in @Amy Traphouse & @Token my ride or die chicks. They call me to tell me they have something to tell me. We meet up on a wonderful afternoon for pampering, shopping, and lunch.

So ladies, now that we've pampered ourselves & treated ourselves to lavish shoes stuff. What do you have to tell me? What's going on?

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I'm @KOOL-AID secret baby mama, I'm supporting our quadruplets by stripping and going to the studio to start my thot singing career.

I've fallen in lust with my producer @Dr Matt but @malcolmxxx_45 is my sugar daddy. Who gets spoken about but never makes an appearance on the show..

I'm trying to launch my singing career so All my secrets about to be leaked with my sex tape with @Giselle hubby (ops) in order to make some serious paper :steviej:

I have always been into fashion and plan to have a fashion clothing line called "golden p*ssy".

@Regine Hunter is my sister and our mad thot mother will be the star of season 2....

I only get invited to events to look fabulous and fight. No one is my friend until they fall out with another coli housewife..... :mjcry:

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm @KOOL-AID secret baby mama, I'm supporting our quadruplets by stripping and going to the studio to start my thot singing career.

I've fallen in lust with my producer @Dr Matt but @malcolmxxx_45 is my sugar daddy. Who gets spoken about but never makes an appearance on the show..

I have always been into fashion and plan to have a fashion clothing line called "golden p*ssy".

15056]@Regine Hunter is my sister and our mad thot mother will be the star of season 2....[/B]

I only get invited to events to look fabulous and fight. No one is my friend until they fall out with another coli housewife..... :mjcry:
Oooohhhhhh we got the mommas coming!!!!
And have you ever tried to work with @Cole Cash for your music career?? The dude is dope as hell. He's got major connects too. And who is this sex tape with? Do we have to wait for later in the season to find out? Is it a dude or a lady or both???
I'm trying to launch my singing career so All my secrets about to be leaked with my sex tape with @Giselle hubby (ops) in order to make some serious paper :steviej:

giphy.gif

Scandalous

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
After 20 yrs I find out @KOOL-AID ain't biologically not my grandson @krac cheated on me with @Paradise Fool me one time shame on you
Fool me twice, can't put the blame on you
Fool me three times, fukk the peace signs
Load the chopper, let it rain on you
:to: :damn:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
After 20 yrs I find out @KOOL-AID ain't biologically not my grandson @krac cheated on me with @Paradise Fool me one time shame on you
Fool me twice, can't put the blame on you
Fool me three times, fukk the peace signs
Load the chopper, let it rain on you
:lupe: Turns out my real granny was @Out2TheOld