Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
It seems that the acting bug has taken a nice bite out of @ChocolateQueen in a small role on a major show produced by @Marty McFly production company . As of now she's still humble, but the more she's being noticed means her ego is starting to inflate.... :sas2:

:gurl:Oh, and what is this I'm hearing about a Coli wife posing in an upcoming issue of King magazine???? Where yo panties at ????:gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl:

So after I blew up in the acting field @Fonsworth finally proposed to me and we are planning our first wedding on a beautiful tropical island (can't believe I just typed that). @Fonsworth is the CEO of a powerful bank firm and he's making millions on the side with multiple businesses he owns. I invited my Jamaican friends @daria who is in a relationship with @brokenhearts who is seeing @Vice Queen on the side being the next Jack and Rose from the titanic movie to my wedding.

I also invited @Kant @Paradise @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Milk N Cookies to my wedding. Little did @Fonsworth know I'm cheating on him with a charming gangster by the name of......

tobecontinued.jpeg

:lupe:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
So after I blew up in the acting field @Fonsworth finally proposed to me and we are planning our first wedding on a beautiful tropical island (can't believe I just typed that). @Fonsworth is the CEO of a powerful bank firm and he's making millions on the side with multiple businesses he owns. I invited my Jamaican friends @daria who is in a relationship with @brokenhearts who is seeing @Vice Queen on the side being the next Jack and Rose from the titanic movie to my wedding.

I also invited @Kant @Paradise @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Milk N Cookies to my wedding. Little did @Fonsworth know I'm cheating on him with a charming gangster by the name of......

tobecontinued.jpeg

I am certain that in an alternate universe I am someone's side chick.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

tobecontinued.jpeg

Surprise surprise :mjpls:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Colicat got a new boo. I guess she finally broke all ties with her ex-husband retired baseball player who was forced into leaving over a major scandal dressed up as a screwed up shoulder....