Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm the church mouse house wife with a secret.

I'm the woman that everyone loves and hates at the same time.

Backstory on me:

After finishing up my doctorate degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences I opened my own lab that specializes in all natural health and beauty aids. Business is booming I have my lines in several chain stores and major department stores. I host a party to celebrate my success and that is where I meet the love of my love. He is a famous athlete with ho tendency... but he isn't the only one with a dark side.

He sweeps me off my feet and a couple of months later we threw one of the most lavish weddings anyone had ever seen. Years had past and he wanted me to slow down so we could start a family .

We had sex morning, noon, and night... but still no baby. We finally broke down and went to see a infertility doctor to find out which one of us is the infertile one.

After all of the testing we find out his little swimmers don't swim anymore. He is so upset that he goes into a depression and I do everything I can to console him but it's not working. We begin to fight and I find solace talking to his best friend. I talk to him to get to talk some sense into my husband. His best offers his sperm so that we can have a baby. But little does my husband know that I have a secret... I'm already pregnant....

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
He is a famous athlete with ho tendency..
Who is he? Do we know this Coli breh?

its a video going around of a Coli lady getting it in with @cook. It can't be confrimed because no one is positive on how he looks. But for some reason I think its him. @BlackPearl you wanna address over brunch cause once this gets out you don't wanna get caught off guard.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

its a video going around of a Coli lady getting it in with @cook. It can't be confrimed because no one is positive on how he looks. But for some reason I think its him. @BlackPearl you wanna address over brunch cause once this gets out you don't wanna get caught off guard.
He might be a coli breh.... :sas1:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

What? I'm confused. What are you talking about?

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Ello_Vee I see you lurking, this leads me to belive you are the one who is gonna be the bolded below. So, Coli wife/ real housewife of the Coli; tell us about yourself.
tumblr_mi20v8n3Ei1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

You scandalous bytch.

But when the secret is leaked...Who is gonna be on the sidelines like
tumblr_ng8y78L4RM1qk08n1o1_500.gif

And who is gonna be the one to leak it? Are you gonna do it yourself mid confrontation???
:popcorn::popcorn:

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
@Ello_Vee I see you lurking, this leads me to belive you are the one who is gonna be the bolded below. So, Coli wife/ real housewife of the Coli; tell us about yourself.
I'm @CinnamonTequila 's sister and she's been pulling this ish for years. She thinks nobody knows, but I know. Cuz she did it with my husband back before we were married.... and I forgave him, (and her, even though she doesn't know I know.)

I secretly blamed myself, as her older sister, for not raising her better when momma went to prison for shooting @CinnamonTequila 's daddy all those years ago. But seeing what's happening now, it's all making sense... :ohhh:. And my role as enabling big sister is about to change....

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm @CinnamonTequila 's sister and she's been pulling this ish for years. She thinks nobody knows, but I know. Cuz she did it with my husband back before we were married.... and I forgave him, (and her, even though she doesn't know I know.)

I secretly blamed myself, as her older sister, for not raising her better when momma went to prison for shooting @CinnamonTequila 's daddy all those years ago. But seeing what's happening now, it's all making sense... :ohhh:. And my role as enabling big sister is about to change....
giphy.gif

What. The. fukk.

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR

giphy.gif

What. The. fukk.

giphy.gif

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I'm the bubbly housewife married to a woman and we don't ever start drama because we're all about love and peace and we're neutral with everyone. Eventually my mental instability will get out of hand and my wife leaves without a word. Then I start dating a cac because I'm crazy and do everything wrong. Then my wife comes back and I get into a love triangle.

My dad is a five star hotel owner so i'm just a rich kid with no real money of my own.