Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
giphy.gif

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Was she stealing somebody's checks? Or did she steal somebody SSN?? Is it credit card fraud?? :lupe: are you gonna bail her out???:ufdup: Don't say u not into this, you here now pleighboi.
She took the wrap for me. I'll send her money for the first 3 weeks but after that she on her own. I got a new girl to take care of. :lolbron:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
She took the wrap for me. I'll send her money for the first 3 weeks but after that she on her own. I got a new girl to take care of. :lolbron:

Uh uh nikka... See I don't like none of that.

You got my girl taking the fall for you :snoop: I thought she would do better than to do that... But still she did it & is locked up over ya dumb ass. And you only gone put up 3 weeks on her books and you got a new bytch???

tumblr_lurx9kfEwL1qczgbjo1_250.gif

I will fukk you and your new skeezer up!!! Wait til she get out. You and ya lil bytch betta know its coming. I'm not about to let my Ace sit up. @Wednesday Addams

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Uh uh nikka... See I don't like none of that.

You got my girl taking the fall for you :snoop: I thought she would do better than to do that... But still she did it & is locked up over ya dumb ass. And you only gone put up 3 weeks on her books and you got a new bytch???

tumblr_lurx9kfEwL1qczgbjo1_250.gif

I will fukk you and your new skeezer up!!! Wait til she get out. You and ya lil bytch betta know its coming. I'm not about to let my Ace sit up. @Wednesday Addams

So u that type to wait for yo girl to get locked up first.. :lolbron:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So u that type to wait for yo girl to get locked up first.. :lolbron:
Nah I told her not to mess with him. I warned her he was no good. I can't help she fell for his game. But I won't stand for her to be dogged out any further. How the fukking dare he only put up 3 weeks in her books & already got a new bytch too??

:stopitslime: and who exactly are you? Why u concerned about the situation ? Where u getting a pay off from this situation? :jbhmm:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@bmack21 has been spending a lot time with the lady who maintains his dreads. His weekly services takes hours at a time. I guess that's how things go when you are a top sports caster; everything must look camera perfect & casket sharp. What he need to do is chill out with that.

His wife thinks he & the chick who keeps his dreads up are fukking... It was confrimed he was stepping out when there was a pair of panties found in the Jag the day after he came from getting his dreads worked on. The day after finding them she pays a visit to the studio during a live recording. Once your co-host @Desirous segues to you you wife is heard in the background going off:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

'I know you fukking her!!! I know you are!!! How do i know??? Cause I found her draws in the front seat mother fukka!!! I found her panties!!:angry: Is this what the fukk you doing when you going to get them dreads worked on???!!! Are you working your dikk into her p*ssy as payment??!!' Unable to speak you freeze :eek::eek::eek: on camera.

By now the show has gone into a clipshow complication of hilarious sports bloopers & @Desirous is ready to take over solo. You and your wife have been pushed off set away from the cameras. But the while thing was captured by someone on the staff on their phone. By the end of the hour, her rant has gone viral....
:snoop:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@bmack21 has been spending a lot time with the lady who maintains his dreads. His weekly services takes hours at a time. I guess that's how things go when you are a top sports caster; everything must look camera perfect & casket sharp. What he need to do is chill out with that.

His wife thinks he & the chick who keeps his dreads up are fukking... It was confrimed he was stepping out when there was a pair of panties found in the Jag the day after he came from getting his dreads worked on. The day after finding them she pays a visit to the studio during a live recording. Once your co-host @Desirous segues to you you wife is heard in the background going off:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

'I know you fukking her!!! I know you are!!! How do i know??? Cause I found her draws in the front seat mother fukka!!! I found her panties!!:angry: Is this what the fukk you doing when you going to get them dreads worked on???!!! Are you working your dikk into her p*ssy as payment??!!' Unable to speak you freeze :eek::eek::eek: on camera.

By now the show has gone into a clipshow complication of hilarious sports bloopers & @Desirous is ready to take over solo. You and your wife have been pushed off set away from the cameras. But the while thing was captured by someone on the staff on their phone. By the end of the hour, her rant has gone viral....
:snoop:
She on that bullshyt cause I told her these my mama drawls...she just came over to do a lil laundry and must have left them in the car or something.

:whoa:

She don't believe me though and now monitoring my laptop and phone, even put a brotha on the couch and only get the dirty old ass pikachu blanket from in the attic. Cold than a mufukka out here.
:to:

Luckily, ya boy went to Best Buy the other day and picked up a burner phone...she ain't gonna know about this one.

:mjpls:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
She on that bullshyt cause I told her these my mama drawls...she just came over to do a lil laundry and must have left them in the car or something.

She don't believe me though and now monitoring my laptop and phone, even put a brotha on the couch and only get the dirty old ass pikachu blanket from in the attic. Cold than a mufukka out here.

Luckily, ya boy went to Best Buy the other day and picked up a burner phone...she ain't gonna know about this one.

So who is this woman who keeps them dreads up on a weekly basis ??? :lupe:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps

Your mama wearing things from pink?
tumblr_inline_nwavsmSGg41row6m8_500.gif

nikka bye.

I took @Milk N Cookies advice and tried online dating. That was a bad idea, I'm gettin matched with nikkas that can't read :snoop:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So who is this woman who keeps them dreads up on a weekly basis ??? :lupe:
I'm gonna have to plead the fifth on that one to avoid incriminating evidence on both parties. Or for her to beat my ass on camera.

:dame:

nikka bye.

It was never meant to be this way.....this life chose me.

:wow:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

nikka bye.

I took @Milk N Cookies advice and tried online dating. That was a bad idea, I'm gettin matched with nikkas that can't read :snoop:
They can't read??? I can't have the top M(W)IB agent linked up like that... Imma go back to the drawing boards. I can't have middle school drop outs with my homegirl. That's not happening.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So @Sassy done messed around and got knocked up. After winding it down she is not sure of who of the two is the father. She name's her child Treymarion, after the possible fathers...

@Sassy is the one to always keep it classy, but we all have a hiccup every now & then...