Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@Colicat got a new boo. I guess she finally broke all ties with her ex-husband retired baseball player who was forced into leaving over a major scandal dressed up as a screwed up shoulder....

:laff:

My storyline will include me going on casual dates with a couple of coli brehs to find a rebound bae ...

Me hanging with the sistahood to shop for the dates and discuss why I'm team GMB now...

But secretly I am auditioning men for my coli tell all book : Coli Night :sas2:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
:laff:

My storyline will include me going on casual dates with a couple of coli brehs to find a rebound bae ...

Me hanging with the sistahood to shop for the dates and discuss why I'm team GMB now...

But secretly I am auditioning men for my coli tell all book : Coli Night :sas2:

Names, names, names. Don't be afraid to tag them.

It's just a storyline after all. :lolbron:

Surprise surprise :mjpls:

:mjlol:

It's just a story. :lupe:

@fonworth don't be getting all holy then thou, I have a BSM sex tape with you about to be leaked with my 2nd single release.

Thot singing career about to go Boom

:blessed:

You might get stabbed by a crazy famous actress. :dame:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Everytime some shyt goes down @Twitter is always in the middle of it.
basketball-wives-tami2-vh1.jpg

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
After realizing that @CinnaSlim fitness company has skyrocketed her ex @Willstyles wants some of that bread. He sends a summons that comes her way during a dinner party. It's stated that he & Cinna were starting the company togeher while married. He even used video footage of Cinna recording him working out the at gym as petty proof.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
After realizing that @CinnaSlim fitness company has skyrocketed her ex @Willstyles wants some of that bread. He sends a summons that comes her way during a dinner party. It's stated that he & Cinna were starting the company togeher while married. He even used video footage of Cinna recording him working out the at gym as petty proof.

:birdman: put some respeck on these pecs

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:ufdup: :martin: don't act like u too good for this. You get tagged u in this for life. This is like a gang, u in once u get jumped in. My friend, consider yourself in.:jawalrus:

I also used u cause of ur name. Blame urself that ur name is automatically connected to chatty party-ness :dame:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I need my Coli wives (mistresses, divorcees, & single ladies this is for you too) to come up a quote that will define you for the season. What is your line that everyone will automatically associate you with?

Since one of my moments will be me vs. the IG Thot who slept with my husband & she managed to come along on the vacation would sound something like this:

"Thats why I always keep a hair tie on my wrist; so if the time comes to that I need to beat a bytch's ass I can throw my hair in a pony bun and proceed to throw down."

*cut to clip of the epic fight as @CinnaSlim & other Coli wives are trying to pull me away*