Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
New girl to the bunch @314central is a delightful treat amongst the ladies. But she has a secret child with someone who she would rather not say... :jbhmm::jbhmm:But why? Why all these secrets 314?? We are your girls. Come have a sit down and let's talk it out. One can't keep such things bottled in.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
so apparently there's a website where u can sign up to woo the ladies of coli :ooh:

Well I signed up yesterday, here's my bio ladies, :myman:

Don't fight over me, decide in a cordial manner plz, I can only respect a woman :salute:

What is your height and weight - 6'3 200 lbs :win:

What is your Job - pushing keys and being the realest ever :birdman:

Favorite food: anythang yo fine ass cook mami :shaq:

What are you looking for in a woman: sex and fun :steviej:

What would be your ideal first date: starting our own thread full of fukkery together :mjpls:

Why did you choose this dating service?: :wtf: I didn't choose it, it chose me :aicmon:

:lupe: Now we wait and see if the fishes nibble

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Owner of a lucrative dance studio for all ages @Jasmine20 has had a break in. There was over $60,000 in property damages :sadcam: who would do such a thing??? I remember when the ladies had a pole dancing party and we all bonded so well.
I have an idea :sas2: A certain housewife who's been trying to push up on my husband @Lewis Black has something to do with this. She became very upset and irate when he denied her advances. Well at least that's what he told me :mjpls: But you never know, nikkas ain't shyt :manny: Also, this housewife stopped by my dance studio weeks before the break-in occurred asking me if she can buy my company. I told her no, my studio is doing very well and I don't plan on ever selling it. She said okay and left :mjpls:

Anyway, my private investigator has been tracking this mystery housewife for a couple of weeks now and his findings are leading me to believe that she had something to do with it. Hint: Its one of the wives who slept with @BmoreGorilla

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Regine Hunter I've worked very close with the top of the top in Hollywood so, there are a few eligible candidates i have in mind.... As far as hubby's friends idk, I have to really look close into them. But there is one fella who comes to mind. He calls himself @Prynce but has nothing to do with the Prurple one or the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Hes a shoe designer & has about 4 or 5 NBA players wearing his gym shoes.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Who hired a stripper to show up to up at the baptism of @Pdiddy 3rd child??? His baby momma was pissed off!! And she got really mad when her auntie started battling the stripper in a p*ssy popping contest. It was a mess... :snoop: y'all are so bogus whoever it is behind that...

:lolbron:

I saw a lady walking up thinking she was about to set up to do an modern praise dance then Round of Applause starts playing and clothes start coming off and dollars start flying...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I have an idea :sas2: A certain housewife who's been trying to push up on my husband @Lewis Black has something to do with this. She became very upset and irate when he denied her advances. Well at least that's what he told me :mjpls: But you never know, nikkas ain't shyt :manny: Also, this housewife stopped by my dance studio weeks before the break-in occurred asking me if she can buy my company. I told her no, my studio is doing very well and I don't plan on ever selling it. She said okay and left :mjpls:

Anyway, my private investigator has been tracking this mystery housewife for a couple of weeks now and his findings are leading me to believe that she had something to do with it. Hint: Its one of the wives who slept with @BmoreGorilla

Baby x

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
@Regine Hunter I've worked very close with the top of the top in Hollywood so, there are a few eligible candidates i have in mind.... As far as hubby's friends idk, I have to really look close into them. But there is one fella who comes to mind. He calls himself @Prynce but has nothing to do with the Prurple one or the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Hes a shoe designer & has about 4 or 5 NBA players wearing his gym shoes.
That nikka? Man nah. That's like my brother

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Im sleeping with every wife?:heh: