Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Should've knocked :yeshrug:
:damn: it's the mailman!! They don't have to knock to go on your property to deliver your mail. It's their job.

lab-pit-bull-370x297.jpg

Precious

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Business mogul @ohh SOHH trill has his mother in town. She's staying with him while looking for a place of her own. She's quite the lady too. After attending a brunch with the ladies she's made friends with the elite & bumped head with others. So tell us more about this & your storyline.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Lets add @Jayne to the cast

@Jayne is that chick I hear so much about but have yet to meet. When I'm going into a club she's just leaving out. When I'm doing an event she's out of town. I can't seem to track her down for nothing. There's something about @Jayne, but idk what it is... When I google her face is barely in the pics. She's harder to track down than @cook.

What is your story honey???
:ohhh:It never posted

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Let's get this going again @Jayne will you join the cast of the Coli wives? You are very opinionated and have well thought out posts... You clearly got certs under your belt. What else you got for the Coli wives?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I got into a divorce with my wife and decided to pursue music in the European industrial rock genre. My whole group consists of emo black girls and our group sucks. All of the other housewives are worried that I've entered a dangerous phase which I constantly deny and force everyone to buy my merchandise since we're friends.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I have started a girls program to promote positive lifestyle & upbringings to them in hopes they graduate high school & graduate to college without any major baggage. We have a session when I'm trying to promote safe sex and sexual alternatives. I take talk to the girls about getting tested. I start by leading with demonstration....

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Jayne is that chick I hear so much about but have yet to meet. When I'm going into a club she's just leaving out. When I'm doing an event she's out of town. I can't seem to track her down for nothing. There's something about @Jayne, but idk what it is... When I google her face is barely in the pics. She's harder to track down than @cook.

What is your story honey???
:ohhh:It never posted

@Jayne I'm tired of tagging you here!!! :stopitslime:What's your story!!

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm a tease. I like attention but I'm extremely private and detached. I'm materialistic/high maintenance, bisexual celibate, and single. I date but don't usually make it official. Some believe I'm a witch because of my dark sided ways and I'm superstitious. I am alpha. I'm street smart. I don't keep close friends. I don't trust people easily but I have some sextapes, noods, love to sext, love sex outdoors. I wanna be in playboy. I don't tell anyone who I date or fukk also.

Last edited: