Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So @Sassy done messed around and got knocked up. After winding it down she is not sure of who of the two is the father. She name's her child Treymarion, after the possible fathers...

@Sassy is the one to always keep it classy, but we all have a hiccup every now & then...
I can't even right now tbh. :dead:

I peeped that shade tho! :mjpls:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@ms. Real we need to get you sister @Regine Hunter out of her slump. Being a devoted M(W)IB agent takes about 90% of her life. Every dude I've set her up with her functioning idiots. :snoop: or she already knows them & the dude is in her friend zone. I have one final idea, let's do a speed dating night. With all the ladies, the ones who are in relationships can be there just for laughs.... Or, who knows maybe somebody will pick up some side dikk... What do you think?

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Kant has a brother who just got arrested for not paying child support. Kant plans to share a few thoughts with the baby momma at the back to school gathering... @Kant please fill in the blanks of who is your brother & who the mother of his child is.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
:mjcry: y'all gone fukk around and get a spin-off

:salute:

and hopefully a well screen written movie adaptation :wow: :laugh:

0bd5ea_8dfa7d18fe684516a00c7de616926b00.jpg

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
My $2 million dollar, 5 bedroom luxury condo is so lonely with me working crazy hours and well… just being me.

Maybe I should adopt? Looks like I gotta give up hope on finding someone.

I swear I should be written out

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
My $2 million dollar, 5 bedroom luxury condo is so lonely with me working crazy hours and well… just being me.

Maybe I should adopt? Looks like I gotta give up hope on finding someone.

I swear I should be written out

Can you do something about that vicious dog of yours??? Got a Doberman-pit mix & got it named precious & it's the most vicious thing on the block.