Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
TELL ALL THESE.

FAKE ASS.

TRAP nikkaS.

TO STOP.

TOUCHING THESE KIDS.

Somebody touched Lil uzi as a kid, I'd bet money on that :usure:

We blame the illuminati and the music for all these promiscuous girls and feminine boys, when we all know whassup
Where do you come up with this shyt? Are you really calling rappers the main culprits of child molestation in the black community?

Daps
I know lil yatchy fukked future and lil uzi vert In a 3 some.

It's a known fact trap nikka bussy fukking is a requirement to be put on.
:francis:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Where do you come up with this shyt? Are you really calling rappers the main culprits of child molestation in the black community?

:snoop: Uzi vert was a little kid in the hood before he was a rapper.

I'm saying he, and all these other dudes his age, are acting like this because they've been touched.

The coli needs a special needs forum I see

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:snoop: Uzi vert was a little kid in the hood before he was a rapper.

I'm saying he, and all these other dudes his age, are acting like this because they've been touched.

The coli needs a special needs forum I see
Lil Uzi and all these other current rappers dress like that because it's how young nikkas dress nowadays. They act like that because they're on drugs. Nothing to do with being molested (especially by trap nikkas or rappers in the hood) or some crazy shyt like that. You aren't around 90's babies too much I see. nikka's mannerisms aren't really atypical

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Lil Uzi and all these other current rappers dress like that because it's how young nikkas dress nowadays. They act like that because they're on drugs. Nothing to do with being molested (especially by trap nikkas or rappers in the hood) or some crazy shyt like that. You aren't around 90's babies too much I see. nikka's mannerisms aren't really atypical

:gladbron: Did you really just say this?

Parliament use to walk around in diapers, old school rappers use to dress like space pirates and all of them dropped acid and did coke

But nobody was sashaying and twisting when they walked bruh, wore purses and was twerking because of drugs

So drugs made this dude rock off shoulder women cut shirts and hold his purse like a woman? Made thugger wear a WHOLE dress on his album cover? :rudy:

Daps
giphy.gif

Bro who in the hell is in your av?

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, not the Migos.

Lil yachty and the rest of them mumble motherfukkers I can understand, but Quavo n em? Nah, I ain't having it.

And why's that? They're from Atlanta. The down low capitol of all universes know to man

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son on some off brand Monsta Island Czars ish. It's just the production

I'm trying to understand who's backing son? Westide and them? Those guys said they cried when Versace died but they thug. They cried when a homo died? A homo they ain't even know

the gawd damn gimmicks man smh smh smh