Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:gladbron: Did you really just say this?

Parliament use to walk around in diapers, old school rappers use to dress like space pirates and all of them dropped acid and did coke

But nobody was sashaying and twisting when they walked bruh, wore purses and was twerking because of drugs

So drugs made this dude rock off shoulder women cut shirts and hold his purse like a woman? Made thugger wear a WHOLE dress on his album cover? :rudy:
Dawg, you want me to show you how fruity them nikkas from the 70's and 80's looked lmao?

f_1389m_4da9cab.jpg

prince_pantsass.jpg

80s-90s-hip-hop-fashion-grandmasterflash-furious-five-1.jpg

You have selective outrage

And ain't no nikkas out here twerking

Daps
Lol at the people in here in denial. This fakkit shyt has been going on forever, I mean look at these rappers, straight up fakkits...and y'all think these dudes are cool and stylish and shyt:mjlol:

Dudes wearing dresses and yoga pants and colored hair extension, what the fukk do y'all think they're doin:comeon:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Dawg, you want me to show you how fruity them nikkas from the 70's and 80's looked lmao?

f_1389m_4da9cab.jpg

prince_pantsass.jpg

80s-90s-hip-hop-fashion-grandmasterflash-furious-five-1.jpg

You have selective outrage

And ain't no nikkas out here twerking

:mindblown: I just said 80's rappers were dressed like space pirates - they were influenced by Parliment. Back then getting on stage with your regular clothes was seen as stupid

But you wasn't about to run up on any of them dudes, nothing sugary or feminine about them at all

And PRINCE stood out though, that's your only example - he's also responsible for dating the finest woman EVER in Vanity/Denise Matthews - who's lil uzi woman? :coffee:

And this ain't twerking?

3 million views...show me a dance this gay/feminine looking in the 80's and 90's, I'll wait. :coffee:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:mindblown: I just said 80's rappers were dressed like space pirates - they were influenced by Parliment. Back then getting on stage with your regular clothes was seen as stupid

But you wasn't about to run up on any of them dudes, nothing sugary or feminine about them at all

And PRINCE stood out though, that's your only example - he's also responsible for dating the finest woman EVER in Vanity/Denise Matthews - who's lil uzi woman? :coffee:

And this ain't twerking?

3 million views...show me a dance this gay/feminine looking in the 80's and 90's, I'll wait. :coffee:

Ain't shyt about those dances feminine, there's no twerking or any type of ass movement. If you think you're going to just run up on a current rapper just because you're skeptical of how he dresses, you're going to get some holes in your body on some real ass shyt. And females feel how nikkas dress, ain't no girl under like 25 checking for any nikka wearing baggy clothes like they been in jail since the early 2000's

Your argument in this thread is just splitting hairs. And who are these rappers or thugs that are supposedly molesting kids in the black community? You said that like it's some type of widespread occurrence

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Ain't shyt about those dances feminine, there's no twerking or any type of ass movement. If you think you're going to just run up on a current rapper just because you're skeptical of how he dresses, you're going to get some holes in your body on some real ass shyt. And females feel how nikkas dress, ain't no girl under like 25 checking for any nikka wearing baggy clothes like they been in jail since the early 2000's

Your argument in this thread is just splitting hairs. And who are these rappers or thugs that are supposedly molesting kids in the black community? You said that like it's some type of widespread occurrence

1) read through the comments on both videos, a lot of people see this as a feminine looking dance - go look :hubie:

2) who was the rapper that just ran from an ass whoopin on FB live with shopping bags in his hand?

3) are you all not claiming ilovemakkonen now? :sas1:

4) I've not said anything about fashion, skinny jeans are whatever but this picture of uzi vert is his top and holding a purse - you haven't addressed this yet :sas2:

5) I gave you the link to the article about child sex abuse in our community and how it's a taboo topic to speak on - I see news articles all the time on Facebook, an those are just the ones that get caught

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
1) read through the comments on both videos, a lot of people see this as a feminine looking dance - go look :hubie:
The main folks who comment on YouTube are random white internet geeks from the middle of nowhere, who'd piss their pants if they walked through Rich Homie's, or most famous rappers', neighborhood

2) who was the rapper that just ran from an ass whoopin on FB live with shopping bags in his hand?
Kyyngg. Don't nobody take that dyke looking nikka seriously or listen to any of his music

3) are you all not claiming ilovemakkonen now? :sas1:
Nobody ever did. People thought he was a fakkit before he publicly said it
4) I've not said anything about fashion, skinny jeans are whatever but this picture of uzi vert is his top and holding a purse - you haven't addressed this yet :sas2:
Messenger bag

5) I gave you the link to the article about child sex abuse in our community and how it's a taboo topic to speak on - I see news articles all the time on Facebook, an those are just the ones that get caught
Wtf does what have to do with rap music or rappers?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Wtf does what have to do with rap music or rappers?

Well first off, you dismissed the YouTube commenters, and both the rappers I used as examples

You're trying to edit and filter your reality: those comments under the videos are REAL, those rappers are REAL whether you acknowledge or like it - so the reality is that your era is tainted with feminine/gay rappers. Your era is the first to infuse it in the culture.

And for the second time - part of this "infusion" is a result of rampant molestation in the hood: you think makkonen, uzi, young thug, dudes kissing each other on yachty's album cover is a ploy or plot by corporations - no, it's a result of deviant sexual activity, because the audience (your era) is okay with it. They like it. That's not corporate, that's organic :francis:

Daps
What the fukk did I just read?
:dahell:
:francis:

I just read the first page and I've been just disgusted for the past 45 minutes!

This gon get ugly for Coach K regardless of it this is fake or not.

WE've talked about this pedophilia and gay shyt and how it's in every damn industry and it's too obvious it's heavy in the game now especially amongst these drug addled soundcloud rappers willing to do anything even if it's sucking nikkas dikks for supreme and kush.

They ain't. I guess some of them think they get on due to hard work and social media posturing...

Nah....them fakkits out there willing to turn nikkas out for them to fulfill their dreams of stardom.

Nothing is as it seems.

This some Dan Schneider/Marc-Collins Rector/LA Reid/Chris Stokes/Lou Perlman level of sexual deviancy.

Watch this thread magically disappear somehow in the next 5 hours tho...
:mjpls:

Music industry, entertainment industry, movies and tv is ALL RUN BY SATANIST fakkitS.

You don't progress in the industry if you don't do fakkit shyt. This is well known. How cats are oblivious to this in this day and age is beyond me.

Coach K is just like every other gatekeeper in the industry. Talented folks don't get put on. fakkits who get their salad tossed and much worse do.

People need to quit idolizing these fakkits.

Sodom and Ghomorra is here. The Lord can't get back here soon enough.

Daps
Well first off, you dismissed the YouTube commenters, and both the rappers I used as examples

You're trying to edit and filter your reality: those comments under the videos are REAL, those rappers are REAL whether you acknowledge or like it - so the reality is that your era is tainted with feminine/gay rappers. Your era is the first to infuse it in the culture.

And for the second time - part of this "infusion" is a result of rampant molestation in the hood: you think makkonen, uzi, young thug, dudes kissing each other on yachty's album cover is a ploy or plot by corporations - no, it's a result of deviant sexual activity, because the audience (your era) is okay with it. They like it. That's not corporate, that's organic :francis:

Are you an agent? There is absolutely an agenda within the industry. Sounds like you're running interference.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Are you an agent? There is absolutely an agenda within the industry. Sounds like you're running interference.

Where was this agenda in the late 80's when grand Nubian, public enemy, de la soul, the poor righteous teachers were signed to majors? When they paid us to spread knowledge?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Hip Hop been involved with gays and the occult from the beginning of it's existence. Just look at the word M.C or master of ceremonies, that's a free mason term. Hip Hop started out in the park but it was also big in gay clubs back in the day. shyt Grand Master Flash is a faq and grand master is a free mason term too.

Music industry is demonic and if you want the system to push you they gotta have dirt on you to make sure you down with the team and will do what they say. Kind of like to become a made man in the mafia you gotta whack someone. Instead in the industry you gotta make some type of sacrifice whether it's your morals or your a$$hole. Just because someone's been around low level rappers and didn't see this doesn't mean it's not true. This shyt really only applies to signed artist and the top tier artist.

You ever heard the term gate keepers? All the biggest gate keepers in Hip Hop been suspect especially the ones who are still apart of system vs. who is not. See a difference in irv gotti and dame dash vs. Russel, Puff Daddy and La Reid?

@The HONORABLE SKJ am I wrong?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis

My guy, you are speaking some slick retarded sounding, internet troll shyt rn. You're disconnected from reality if you think YouTube comments are indicative of real life. Ain't nobody cool with gay rappers or anything like that, nikkas like Makkonen are ostracized. Nobody's wearing dresses (don't mention that shyt that Thug did for that album cover) or dressing feminine, nobody's twerking, nobody's doing this weird shyt you're saying. Young rap fans in the hood, the average demographic of people I interact with, aren't being affected by any agenda that you think these artists are promoting, as far as some gay shyt. It's a different convo as far as other lifestyle choices. These artists aren't promoting any agenda, they're promoting their own brand, and the environment they come from. You're making your own narrative up about these rappers, who's music and background you seem to be unaware of