Married School Counselor, 47, Arrested for Engaging in Sexual Acts with 7th Grade Student, Giving Him 'Lap Dances' in Her Office

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
a 7th grader would be 12.

secondly if texts were sent it means that she was reckless and there must have been a culture in this school where this wasn't seen as abnormal

There was a a time when male teachers were getting hemmed up but those guys got football numbers now any dude who has an inappropriate thought immediately quits.

Back in the day there was an epidemic on teenage pregancies. I broke up with a girl and she started dating a dude who was 25 years old. Dude used to pick her up from school.

Nowadays any nikka over 18 anywhere near a school is looked at weirdly to include close male relatives the Teenage pregnancy problem went away.

At this point either they're gonna have to say it's different for boys or lock these hoes up.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
yeah it's crazy how they tiptoe when it's a woman. They'll say sexual assaulted, engaging in sexual activities, etc. Very rarely do i see them actually say they're child molestors, pedos, or rapists.
Again either say that it's different or boys or say hat their pedos.

I like many other boys in the hood had sexual experiences with older women and I don't feel mentally scarred by it.

Not saying it was right either but back in our grandmothers time old ass nikkas would marry teenagers and no one batted an eye.

Again not saying it was right but the double standard needs to be acknowledged or the cases were adult women have relations with boys need to be fully prosecuted.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME GIF | It Should Have Been Me Not Him ...

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
White women are going thru some shyt right now. The numbers of these cases are way too high.

Like I always say, you can’t rehabilitate that shyt. Execution is the only cure.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I don't follow these stories enough, are they giving these women footballs numbers for having sex with minors? This is happening way too often.
No, they do not. They let them off pretty easy. I wonder if they are at least getting the same treatment in prison that male pedophiles allegedly get?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Like I said, if it was an epidemic of black/Arab men sexually molesting underage girls… there would be news specials and legislations put in place to make background checks more rigorous.

This grown ass woman, raped a child. Not a teenager, a pre-pubescent child. Do you know how sick you have to be to do this?

You could almost understand when the teenage students are 17/18 and the teachers are in their 20s. But this CAC pedo is damn 50 raping a Damn child.

Sick sick bytch.