Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I'm not surprised, dude been a couple maraschino cherries short of a fruit cup since he came out.

Even look at these

To quote star of star in the morning, Hey Uzi vert, hey girl lol.

Lol this nikka entertaining.ima have to watch this nikka (can't get jiggy with his music though)

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm not surprised, dude been a couple maraschino cherries short of a fruit cup since he came out.

Even look at these

To quote star of star in the morning, Hey Uzi vert, hey girl lol.

Then tell all these grown ass thugs they need to stop touching on little boys when nobody's looking.

All these neighborhood celeb trap stars will molest the whole ghetto then turn around and clown dudes for acting gay and the girls for turning into hoes

Oops. Am I not suppose to say that? :coffee:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Naw I just don't care to push my belief on others bruh lol..because like u said at the end of the day it is my beliefs and opinions nothin more nothin less

Perfectly normal to defend and explain your beliefs, it's not pushing them - you don't HAVE to do anything I respect that.

But let's be clear: you were presented with a counter argument to your "beliefs" and hit a wall :coffee:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Then tell all these grown ass thugs they need to stop touching on little boys when nobody's looking.

All these neighborhood celeb trap stars will molest the whole ghetto then turn around and clown dudes for acting gay and the girls for turning into hoes

Oops. Am I not suppose to say that? :coffee:
Man that don't happen like that. You think the Bambatta situation happened to him? SMH! I doubt it!

Lol this nikka entertaining.ima have to watch this nikka (can't get jiggy with his music though)

To each their own homie :whoa:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
what you just posted has nothing to do with he ocult or russel simmons
Are you retarded or did you not watch the video. If you did watch the whole thing you would see what part I am speaking on.

If you didn't then don't address me saying this.

I hate when nikkas come at me with ignorance but ain't have they facts straight. Even Jay said what Rick was into was strange.

Also New Age stuff to some people is considered occult and depending how deep you get into that stuff their is a bit of a blurred line. With that said please brother, I say respectfully to don't come at me with ignorance. Watch the entire video! Thank you!

Edit: In fact the part I'm speaking on is not even that far off into the video. their is a book clear as day that says Magic on it.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
weird how some people think God should be feared. what kind of attitude is that? why is God instilling fear in you? you should have love for Him, there should be no fear when thinking of God
thats the way cacs twisted the religions up they wanted people (mostly blacks) to have fear of the white jesus

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol at everyone saying "shame on yall for believin this fake shyt and trying to tear a black man down"...pfffftttt
He is responsible for Yachty and that fakkit ass album cover. That is grounds for roasting alone. I take major offense to Coach Gay as a black man perpetuating the feminization of a young black man and the culture. Yall get mad at us for ranking on the dude when he is part of the whole "removing the masculinity" of black males with that fakkit Yachty. So I say..fukk em...and he might as well be categorized as a faq in my book.

This.

Only nikkaz giving his artist selection passes are sus.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
g3bMg.gif
does this nikka got anything good to say about anybody? Ever? he had no issue going on breakfast club recently now he got beef over shyt being cut out now cthg is gay. shyt was Gucci just a month ago...nikka sound like my ex girlfriend.

I have not watched this yet.
Although, you gotta ask yourself tho.
How is a nikka who recorded all the shyt for the roc and the tunnell.
All of a sudden the fall guy.
When he was employed by said culture thieves and was cool before culture thieves came around.

Like real talk,...why cipha sounds and choke the two guys who are were the most genuine..yet in the media that deals with the mainstream guys made to look inept.

Sumfin makes no sense.

Somebody lying and I am more inclined to believe the general cats who were cultural and cool.
Incomparison to the nikkaz that were culture thieves.

Art Barr

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this shyt is not true this thread need to be deleted or changed. shyt is slander. Same way it was thrown out it need to be retracted lol that's some real horrible allegations bout k and I'm glad it ain't true lol now I can stop shyttin on all the mutual people I know that fukk with homie lol

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this is why everything is messed up :mjcry:

aint no requirement to actually be competent in any of these industries :scust:

breh coulda got an internship with a major music outfit cuz he let someone toss his salad. :martin:

why the fukk does anyone need resumes, skills and accomplishments when you can just be like 'yall wanna toss my salad' :manny:

this shyt prolly why the govt is trash too :yeshrug:

"Ya'll wanna toss my salad?"

I'M CRYIIIIIING