Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
My guy, you are speaking some slick retarded sounding, internet troll shyt rn. You're disconnected from reality if you think YouTube comments are indicative of real life. Ain't nobody cool with gay rappers or anything like that, nikkas like Makkonen are ostracized. Nobody's wearing dresses (don't mention that shyt that Thug did for that album cover) or dressing feminine, nobody's twerking, nobody's doing this weird

Man, going around saying shyt like "that don't count!" like a child is a bad look. On or offline.

It's not a real argument or defense. At least not for an adult. Arguing that only the YouTube comments that fit your point of view and the others are fake/spam/trolling is some grade-A "I didn't have a daddy growing up" shyt if I've ever seen it.

Also im not trolling, I'm presenting counter arguments to yours with evidence and links

all you're equipped with is emotions. something we all have - even people with mental disabilities can display emotions.

Learn to debate and just navigate through life better :hhh:

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u aint kno, you aint real.

WTH you talking about? That gay ish ain't beyond none of these guys.

I recall their sentiments on Makkonen and his sexuality being some type of deterrent of his supposed drug dealing past. WHich was very silly seeing as it's ATLANTA!

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Lol at the people in here in denial. This fakkit shyt has been going on forever, I mean look at these rappers, straight up fakkits...and y'all think these dudes are cool and stylish and shyt:mjlol:

Dudes wearing dresses and yoga pants and colored hair extension, what the fukk do y'all think they're doin:comeon:
Nobody is in denial it's already been proven to be photoshopped.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:gladbron: Did you really just say this?

Parliament use to walk around in diapers, old school rappers use to dress like space pirates and all of them dropped acid and did coke

But nobody was sashaying and twisting when they walked bruh, wore purses and was twerking because of drugs

So drugs made this dude rock off shoulder women cut shirts and hold his purse like a woman? Made thugger wear a WHOLE dress on his album cover? :rudy:

:mindblown: I just said 80's rappers were dressed like space pirates - they were influenced by Parliment. Back then getting on stage with your regular clothes was seen as stupid

But you wasn't about to run up on any of them dudes, nothing sugary or feminine about them at all

And PRINCE stood out though, that's your only example - he's also responsible for dating the finest woman EVER in Vanity/Denise Matthews - who's lil uzi woman? :coffee:

And this ain't twerking?

3 million views...show me a dance this gay/feminine looking in the 80's and 90's, I'll wait. :coffee:

these lil nikkaz is trolling bruh. They all wanna put troll each other wit the gay shyt. From Wayne, to the next level wit thug, to the next level wit uzi and to the next level wit kynng.

Uzi ain't even from no hood area. Uzi doesn't even claim to be a rapper. He claim to be a rock star.

He don't rap bars, he get over wild beats and rap/sings like rock stars do and he is a hype artist

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
That's a different time.

:patrice:that w...that was. the....point?

so when did this "agenda" begin? do you have an exact date? time? etc etc....please...take your time.

jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:that w...that was. the....point?

so when did this "agenda" begin? do you have an exact date? time? etc etc....please...take your time.

jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif
It's been diff agendas over diff times but I would say around nwa when white kids really started getting into Hip Hop.

leoc

All Star
Daps
true that God did not give us the spirit of fear; however, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge.

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. Straight from the bible breh. Why did you obey your parents growing up? You feared them. You feared what disobedience to their rules would lead to. Same with our Father breh. Fear God to breed your obedience to his word.

nah i did not fear them, i respected and still respect them. thats why I listen to them.