Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Hey man, this is true about this dude. He definitely uses his position/clout to target effeminate or gay upcoming male artists.

That pic is photoshopped, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that this is true.

No gossip, no hearsay or anything like that. it'll come out. :ohhh:

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
:mjpls:
lil-yachty-teenage-emotions-cover
Breh, is that Akademiks in the top right corner?

:lolbron:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You speaking in riddles bruh lol
:patrice: okay try to follow:

THIS. is fake =

IMG_1147.jpg

somebody added him holding that piece of paper to the picture in photoshop. why? i have no idea. :hubie:

BUT. this dude DOES inbox young zesty male artists and interacts with them 1 on 1 discussing music on facebook.

I have SEEN it. when i saw it I immediately thought of this thread.

you don't have to believe me, but this is no gossip shyt - this dude targets those types of artists

not saying he's fukking them, but I can confirm that he indeed targets them.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
:patrice: okay try to follow:

THIS. is fake =

IMG_1147.jpg

somebody added him holding that piece of paper to the picture in photoshop. why? i have no idea. :hubie:

BUT. this dude DOES inbox young zesty male artists and interacts with them 1 on 1 discussing music on facebook.

I have SEEN it. when i saw it I immediately thought of this thread.

you don't have to believe me, but this is no gossip shyt - this dude targets those types of artists

not saying he's fukking them, but I can confirm that he indeed targets them.
Ok preciate it... the fukk he need to talk to these sminny,lil leaned up nikkas by themselves??

No adult supervision?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ok preciate it... the fukk he need to talk to these sminny,lil leaned up nikkas by themselves??

No adult supervision?
:dwillhuh: All them nikkaz grown. U act like he talking to 12 year olds. Obviously he in tune to what the kids wanna listen to. Just cause he signing them don't mean he think they great. He just might know what's next to blow up

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:dwillhuh: All them nikkaz grown. U act like he talking to 12 year olds. Obviously he in tune to what the kids wanna listen to. Just cause he signing them don't mean he think they great. He just might know what's next to blow up

let me say this - the dude who posted the inbox on social media is suspect as an artist

i know music is subjective but we're talking about a dude that has 0 official projects out, no huge numbers, no major collabs or connects

its highly unusual for somebody that prestigious in the music business to essentially inbox or respond to a hobbyist about doing work :francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
yall nikkas real gay
Yo avy :wow:
Bet 80% of them that are that desperate for a deql just think in the back of their head how with fame and paper they will get hos like that so in the long run its worth it.
Damn i want a bytch like that

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it was always this way in hiphop, but the Illuminati took over sometime in the late 90s/early 00s. Like all Illuminati sh*t, the higher up you go the more weirdo sh*t you gotta do. A lot of the top Hollywood peeps f*ck kids, have sacrifices, etc etc. You don't need to join the Illuminati to be successful in rap, but if you wanna perform at the Superbowl, you want that MTV promo, you want that Summer Jam stage, you gon' have to toss some salad :francis: You can see it in all these new school rappers, they are all effeminate for the most part. And you can see it in the rappers that don't participate, they don't get that industry push, they get dropped from their labels, get contractual issues, etc etc. Why ain't none of these Chicago rappers get that Young Thug push? It's because they ain't goin' for all of that. Jay Z been cold for almost a decade, yet he's getting 200Ms in a performance contract. Whenever you see a hot artist get dropped/have label issues, whenever you see some wack artist get major promo and industry hype, just know that's all due to tossing/not tossing the right salad :scust:
Yup freddie gibbs and blu, both got dropped from interscope. Later jeezy picked up gibbs but again he got dropped.