Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You can be successful (subjectively speaking for the individual personally), but if you're talking mega stardom etc, that is incredibly difficult due to the fact that all the major apparatuses used to upend your success is controlled by these satanist/illuminati/neocons/globalists/masons or whatever name you choose to use. And they will do everything in their power to thwart that, or bring you into their circle of exploitation etc with funny style stuff like this or worse to compromise you and corrupt you. Now if you make a couple mill etc, no problem, but any real type of what people call "success", owning corporations, real land, resources etc all these cats are at the upper echelons of those industries.

True that, that's why it's best to just kick back make your lil money and be cool with it but if you deal with those folks you have to play their games and hope for the best or hope you don't have to deal with none of the fakkit ones. The mason ones are one thing but the fakkit ones you hear about sound sick as hell with the stories we hear about them.

I'm not trying to insult gays but them folks are sick if this stuff is as bad as it sounds.

Why is this still stickied? It's been proven fake
I agree, they tryna discredit a black man who worked hard and trying to taint his legacy all for the sake of publicity on a hipster forum. I'm just glad no major blog/akademiks ran with this story.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I know it's been exposed this shyt is fake but these dudes is out here getting flagrant :wtf:

I'm not surprised, dude been a couple maraschino cherries short of a fruit cup since he came out.

Even look at these

To quote star of star in the morning, Hey Uzi vert, hey girl lol.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I can't stand Russell Simmons, I think hes the biggest snake in hip hop and I think behind the scenes he's a boot licker

With that said: there's no such thing as occult/satanism in hip hop. What birthed all this nonsense is hate and jealousy - never heard this shyt in the 90's, it wasn't until everybody and their momma started trying to break in the industry you heard this bullshyt

This mans been in the business since before I was born and I'm in my 30's; nobody ever started this talk until this new generation of everybody with a SoundCloud/mixtape came around

What about Def comedy Jam? Were all the comedians drinking baby goat blood backstage? :stopitslime:
The truth is stranger then fiction, I'm not saying Russel is in the occult but many folks in the world around you are and some of them are in the music business.

Russell Simmons is very much into meditation and new agey stuff which some will say is occult but not really.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The truth is stranger then fiction, I'm not saying Russel is in the occult but many folks in the world around you are and some of them are in the music business.

No. No theyre not.

What was parliament and funkadelic?
What was Prince when he first came on the scene?
What was Bone Thugs?

Stop it. This new generation sees an artist wearing a t-shirt with ancient hieroglyphs on it and will call it illuminati :stopitslime:

But like I said this whole thing started with disgruntled MALE struggle artists - you'll never see a group of professional women in a coffee shop talking about illuminati taking over the music business :mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
No. No theyre not.

What was parliament and funkadelic?
What was Prince when he first came on the scene?
What was Bone Thugs?

Stop it. This new generation sees an artist wearing a t-shirt with ancient hieroglyphs on it and will call it illuminati :stopitslime:

But like I said this whole thing started with disgruntled MALE struggle artists - you'll never see a group of professional women in a coffee shop talking about illuminati taking over the music business :mjlol:

Women have been getting raped and abused in the entertainment industry forever, now that you find out men/boys get the same treatment, now something has to be done :laugh:

A lot rappers do know about the occult, occult symbolism and use it in their art...doesn't make them evil or "illuminati", no..occult just means hidden..hidden knowledge...knowledge is power.

For example...color psychology..

McDonald's color scheme has a great deal to do with why they are so successful. If you don't know anything about how colors play on the brain then marketers have a leg up on you, yes? You might not know anything about that but your body/mind still reacts/understands even if you don't consciously. Symbols work the same way, even if you lack a conscious understanding of them. That's why they are used...not all marketers who understand what motivates people are using that knowledge to the detriment of mankind. Not everybody that understands them or uses occult symbols/references in their art are going to eat your kids.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Russell Simmons is very much into meditation and new agey stuff which some will say is occult but not really.

what you just posted has nothing to do with he ocult or russel simmons

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
We going to have to agree to disagree. I'm not into convincing ppl it's something unnatural about Hollywood/music/politics..everybody have to do thier own research and come to their own conclusions..believe what you want breh

:ufdup: You're bowing out because you have no logical arguments, just your beliefs and opinions. They don't stand up well against rational thought and real life now do they?

At least admit that 5-6 years ago everybody was calling jay-z illuminati, now he's getting praise from those same people for Tidal and his documentaries.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: You're bowing out because you have no logical arguments, just your beliefs and opinions. They don't stand up well against rational thought and real life now do they?

At least admit that 5-6 years ago everybody was calling jay-z illuminati, now he's getting praise from those same people for Tidal and his documentaries.
Naw I just don't care to push my belief on others bruh lol..because like u said at the end of the day it is my beliefs and opinions nothin more nothin less