co-worker wants to fight me because I told on him for coming in late 3 times.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Scust @ this fukkboy shyt here. It's so fukkin demonic, friends...Except you, ol' snitch ass nikka

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
he has come in around 10 minutes late for 3 times in the last month at our job at Rite Aid. he is my age(26) and works stock in the back. i work as a cashier and i was so sick of me and my fellow workers coming in on time and him not that i went to the boss and told on him and got him red carded(yes we have red cards)

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

i never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

should i call the cops on this guy or wait it out and see if it blows over i really dont want to fight him? i dont feel bad and would do it agian no problem
nikka u 26 and a cashier:russ:
u aint even seeing the ladder, yet alone touching and going up it:mjpls:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn this nikka done went and broke so many unwritten job codes

1. 1st off it was only 10 minutes. I can see if it was pushing 30 minutes but damn just 10 minutes. Wow

2. Dude didn't even attempt to dry snitch either. He just went on some "Ole officer, that's him. Yeah that's him right there." type shyt. Never dropped a hint or anything. Just straight pure snitching.

3. You ain't even a manager. You in the same boat as the cat u snitched on

4. Dude aint even holla at cuz first.

:snoop: at all them reasons you gave to justify snitching

Thread been funny as fukk though.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Don't u have timesheets also?

if they aint noticing him being 10 minutes late and saying anything then u shouldn't be saying shyt either fakkittt

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
What kinda hoe shyt is this?

i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

i never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

No offense, but you're a cashier at fukking Rite Aid. :snoop:

This HAS to be a troll thread.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Honestly I'm usually against snitching, tattle tellign and other cowardly behavior.

But if this mentality gets you the fukk out of Rite Aid or gets your promoted I say good luck. Keep snitching, call the police, tell his mama, whatever it takes...wouldn't be me though.

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
A 26 year old cashier that's snitchin on muthafukkas coming in to work 10 min late??? Man you need to get your life together because it's far more difficult if you're worried about this petty shyt.

Ol' snitchin ass muthafukker. You deserve to get your ass beat for this one.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
he has come in around 10 minutes late for 3 times in the last month at our job at Rite Aid. he is my age(26) and works stock in the back. i work as a cashier and i was so sick of me and my fellow workers coming in on time and him not that i went to the boss and told on him and got him red carded(yes we have red cards)

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

should i call the cops on this guy or wait it out and see if it blows over i really dont want to fight him? i dont feel bad and would do it agian no problem
don't blame you one bit. i would have done the same thing with a smile on my face. if he doesn't want to get snitched on lazy b*stard should've carried his weight. :smugfavre:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
hope that nikka give u the pokes snitch ass nikka. you work at rite aid, nikka acting like he work somewhere where theres big money involved. fukk outta here.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
hope that nikka give u the pokes snitch ass nikka. you work at rite aid, nikka acting like he work somewhere where theres big money involved. fukk outta here.

It is big money to me it pays my child support and feeds me. I take home $239 a week thats over a G a month thats not chump change man