co-worker wants to fight me because I told on him for coming in late 3 times.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Ol top flight security of the world ass nikka. It aint that serious

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikka I'm 19 and I make more than you. fakkit ass snitch :pacspit:

Breh, O/P has to be trolling, that's a ridiculous post. F*ck man, I thought we left all those b*tch azz posters over on SOHH, we can't ban them over here?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
really you 26yr old and scared to fight

your obviously still a boy...

if he bigger than you kick his knee... take away the advantage.. its fair to me.. level the playing field

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Obvious trolling. But yet in still

:pachaha: at a 26 year old cashier talking about moving up the corporate ladder at motherfukking Rite Aid :dead:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
lmfao, you nikkas sound personally invested

you ever think this late guy might be the reason they only have one register open at the drug stores? :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he has come in around 10 minutes late for 3 times in the last month at our job at Rite Aid. he is my age(26) and works stock in the back. i work as a cashier and i was so sick of me and my fellow workers coming in on time and him not that i went to the boss and told on him and got him red carded(yes we have red cards)

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

i never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

should i call the cops on this guy or wait it out and see if it blows over i really dont want to fight him? i dont feel bad and would do it agian no problem

Corporate world? You are a cashier at Rite Aid

Daps
He shouldn't want to fight you, but you're a loser.

Don't step on others heads tryna make yourself look good.

And you have delusions of grandeur, you're not in the corporate world, you're working at a convenience store. That's like the fry-cook at McDonald's saying he's trying to "climb the corporate ladder"

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
He shouldn't want to fight you, but you're a loser.

Don't step on others heads tryna make yourself look good.

And you have delusions of grandeur, you're not in the corporate world, you're working at a convenience store. That's like the fry-cook at McDonald's saying he's trying to "climb the corporate ladder"

the thing is, they actually HAVE people that think like this.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The op was in another thread talking about wanting to get his rectum destroyed by Chris Brown. Hes obviously a demon.