co-worker wants to fight me because I told on him for coming in late 3 times.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
if your snitching on the stock boy at rite aid, its time to re-evaluate life @ 26 years old.

im 26 and make $12 an hour thats not bad. theres alot of 26 years olds with no job and college debt im actually sorta winning here breh. if i didnt pay child support on 2 kids id be pulling in some decent paper.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
$12/hr @ 26?
exIWg.png

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'd beat the shyt out you as soon as I caught you outside the job.

How is he fukkin up your money by being late? You, on the other hand, are trying to fukk up his money and take food from his seeds.

You deserve an ass whoopin for being a snitch :pacspit:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
tIrwW.png
what kinda hoe shyt is this. snitchin for comin in late??? if its that big of a problem then he's bound to get himself caught. what position are you in to fukk with somebody's job like that??? and over somethin so minimal. your biggest issue is customers askin about somethin and now you have to walk "all the way" to the back of the store and check :wtb: well boo hoo. and you were quick to run and tell management but at what point did you actually talk to him about it face to face like a man? since it 'bothers' you so much... oh right :beli:

:pacspit:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes it is. im making decent pay now (up a couple extra dollars an hour) and guys like him make it hard for everyone to get a raise

im hoping the top execs see my hard work and dedication and move me up to work in a higher department. its all about moving up man

HOmie, I understand you wanting to move up and being ambitious and I applaud you for that, but snitching on him because he's been late 3 times in the last month to your boss is a misstep on your part. You could have handled it differently so that he got a fair warning about his tardiness and thus not affect your performance at work without getting your boss involved. Now if the reason for your snitching was you wanted recognition from your boss in hopes for career advancement, then i could see why you did this.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You deserve to get your ass beat and if this is true it'll probably happen to you sooner than later. If it was an issue for you, then be a man and confront him yourself and tell the stockboy "aye bro, I need you to be on time becuase you're fukkin with my job when you're late". Atleast he would respect that approach. What you did was cowardly.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
You better hop urself to that first aid aisle, homie gonna bust that face up.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I hope he whoops ur fukking ass u bytch ass nikka

nikka was working at rite aid so u already know he got nothing to lose

u might just die because you couldn't stop urself from snitching, serves u right.