co-worker wants to fight me because I told on him for coming in late 3 times.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I had to log on whether the story is fake or not.

1. Don't make waves. It's petty to snitch breh. It effects you indirectly since you're a cashier if anything the stock workers should be on his head. But since you went out of your way to make him look bad. Well you get what you're looking for.

2. $12 at your age... Hope you live with your parents or have very little bills. Or at least getting an education.

3. If you didn't confront him first and give him a fair warning that's not team play that's b!tch made. Yeah you may think you're doing the boss a favor but you're not even in a supervisor role. It's not affecting you're money because it doesn't matter if you don't have a certain product. You just trying to make life harder over 10 min... :snoop:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
A snitch nikka...

tumblr_m3w2ahtP3X1r9u1w7o1_500.gif

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
yes it is. im making decent pay now (up a couple extra dollars an hour) and guys like him make it hard for everyone to get a raise

im hoping the top execs see my hard work and dedication and move me up to work in a higher department. its all about moving up man

breh snitching on a fellow coworker is against the rules...

so what if their late...its none of your business...

let the sup, handle that...

but running around like your retail/manager, when at the moment your just a chasier is out of line...

you dont play with ppl or their money or source of money.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
he has come in around 10 minutes late for 3 times in the last month at our job at Rite Aid. he is my age(26) and works stock in the back. i work as a cashier and i was so sick of me and my fellow workers coming in on time and him not that i went to the boss and told on him and got him red carded(yes we have red cards)

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

i never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

should i call the cops on this guy or wait it out and see if it blows over i really dont want to fight him? i dont feel bad and would do it agian no problem
you started tha shyt, you better grow a set and fight duke. :sitdown:

Girl Melane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he has come in around 10 minutes late for 3 times in the last month at our job at Rite Aid. he is my age(26) and works stock in the back. i work as a cashier and i was so sick of me and my fellow workers coming in on time and him not that i went to the boss and told on him and got him red carded(yes we have red cards)

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

i never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

should i call the cops on this guy or wait it out and see if it blows over i really dont want to fight him? i dont feel bad and would do it agian no problem

:beli::pacspit::scusthov:
See it's people like you...

Jesse Jackson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls offi never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

:russ:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang

:dwillhuh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

_curb_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
CALI
karma is gonna get you.

your boss will probably fire you in the future; he knows you're snitch and wont trust you now. shyt, you might snitch on your boss to the district manager...