co-worker wants to fight me because I told on him for coming in late 3 times.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
It is big money to me it pays my child support and feeds me. I take home $239 a week thats over a G a month thats not chump change man

nikka I'm 19 and I make more than you. fakkit ass snitch :pacspit:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
he has come in around 10 minutes late for 3 times in the last month at our job at Rite Aid. he is my age(26) and works stock in the back. i work as a cashier and i was so sick of me and my fellow workers coming in on time and him not that i went to the boss and told on him and got him red carded(yes we have red cards)

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

i never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

should i call the cops on this guy or wait it out and see if it blows over i really dont want to fight him? i dont feel bad and would do it agian no problem

:sadbron:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah..you didn't do it right. If he came in late and it irritates you, you straighten it out man to man. I don't care about his age or any of that slick shyt. If I tell someone to be somewhere at a certain time, they had better had been in a accident or I'll backslap on sight if it costs me money or something I need. You could of told that nygga to get his ass on time....period.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
im 26 and make $12 an hour thats not bad. theres alot of 26 years olds with no job and college debt im actually sorta winning here breh. if i didnt pay child support on 2 kids id be pulling in some decent paper.

:to:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
this is the last post i will ever dedicate to this Lamai cat.

Stop posting in his threads yall. let him fall off the face of the-coli earth. he's worst than malc and prof times two with dildos. and thats saying something

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
he has come in around 10 minutes late for 3 times in the last month at our job at Rite Aid. he is my age(26) and works stock in the back. i work as a cashier and i was so sick of me and my fellow workers coming in on time and him not that i went to the boss and told on him and got him red carded(yes we have red cards)

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

i never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

should i call the cops on this guy or wait it out and see if it blows over i really dont want to fight him? i dont feel bad and would do it agian no problem

:huhldup: I smell a rat. Snitch azz nikka. He should beat your azz. :snoop: being 26, working at Rite Aid, and talkin' about movin' up the corporate ladder. My nikka, go back to school and get a new profession.