co-worker wants to fight me because I told on him for coming in late 3 times.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
It's Rite Aid breh, it ain't that serious.

yes it is. im making decent pay now (up a couple extra dollars an hour) and guys like him make it hard for everyone to get a raise

im hoping the top execs see my hard work and dedication and move me up to work in a higher department. its all about moving up man

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: fukking with another mans money that he probably feeds his kids with u deserve to get your ass beat.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Get your co-worker a Coli account...we want to hear his side of the story.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: fukking with another mans money that he probably feeds his kids with u deserve to get your ass beat.

he does have a kid, 1 little b*stard child. i pay child support on 2 kids im not letting him slack off and the make us all look bad

my manager now sees me as a team player. im money here

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn man, you snitched for being late 10 minutes. That's a small amount of time for your work to be impacted

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
he has come in around 10 minutes late for 3 times in the last month at our job at Rite Aid. he is my age(26) and works stock in the back. i work as a cashier and i was so sick of me and my fellow workers coming in on time and him not that i went to the boss and told on him and got him red carded(yes we have red cards)

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

i never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

should i call the cops on this guy or wait it out and see if it blows over i really dont want to fight him? i dont feel bad and would do it agian no problem

i applaud you

:mjpls: