co-worker wants to fight me because I told on him for coming in late 3 times.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
A snitch nikka...

tumblr_m3w2ahtP3X1r9u1w7o1_500.gif

:deadrose:

TS is a bytch ass nikka.

I hope that nikka fukks you up something serious.

I hope he fukks you up at work and the security footage ends up on world star

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
It is big money to me it pays my child support and feeds me. I take home $239 a week thats over a G a month thats not chump change man

I rebuke that demonic Zimmerman trait in you...ol snitch azz...

if you wanna move up...apply to corporate, dont create issues at the store, and expect a promotion...unless the manager is real cool...and endorse and even so, the manager prolly sideways looking at you as an embarrassment

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
he has come in around 10 minutes late for 3 times in the last month at our job at Rite Aid. he is my age(26) and works stock in the back. i work as a cashier and i was so sick of me and my fellow workers coming in on time and him not that i went to the boss and told on him and got him red carded(yes we have red cards)

one more strike and he is out. he is livid at me right now and pretty much wants to fight me if he sees me outside of the job. i told on him for 2 reasons. first because him not stocking things in time even in 10 minutes i feel has impact on my job. customers ask me at the register for things and i cant get them so it burdens me. second because i realized to make it in the corporate world the people who make it up the ladder first are the people who arnt afraid to cut peoples balls off

i never have had a problem ratting fellow workers out IF they misbehave and i feel it has gotten me up the ladder and good side of my boss on jobs.

should i call the cops on this guy or wait it out and see if it blows over i really dont want to fight him? i dont feel bad and would do it agian no problem

id whup ya bytch ass too...take ya ass whuppin bruh..n mind ya fukkin business..

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this has got to be bullshyt..

who the fukk tells on their coworker for being 10 minutes late? 10 minutes is completely insignificant. So within that 10 minute window how many customers came up to you asking for stuff that is out of stock?

:what:

:duck:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
this thread is a troll thread, i just talked to some chick who works at rite aid and she barely makes 9 dollars a hour and this clown says he makes 12 :sitdown:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Rat ass nikka.... Ole standing by the time clock wishing the nikka was late ass nikka. I hope that nikka drop kicks ur bytch ass

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
How u gnna snitch on him nd den b scared to fight him? Jus shoot da fade brah it Is wat it is :manny:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
breh snitching on a fellow coworker is against the rules...

so what if their late...its none of your business...

let the sup, handle that...

but running around like your retail/manager, when at the moment your just a chasier is out of line...

you dont play with ppl or their money or source of money.

ask anyone that works retail, you get sick of always being on time and nikkas come in 10-15 mins late and never get penalized. it's not tolerated in the corporate world is it?

and you can ask any manager they always tell you, in order to move up you have to start performing the duties and handling responsibilities of the position that you want.

10 mins early= on time.
on time= late
10 mins late= :sitdown: :leostare: we gotta talk.

if i can be on time, so can someone else. i never snitch though. it doesnt matter cause they finna implement a new policy anyway. that'll be the snitch.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
ask anyone that works retail, you get sick of always being on time and nikkas come in 10-15 mins late and never get penalized. it's not tolerated in the corporate world is it?

and you can ask any manager they always tell you, in order to move up you have to start performing the duties and handling responsibilities of the position that you want.

10 mins early= on time.
on time= late
10 mins late= :sitdown: :leostare: we gotta talk.

I stay coming in late to work every day and I work retail

:russ::russ: