CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand the collective ignorance from the dems.

They should've had someone ready to step up as soon as Biden won in '20. What the fukk are they doing?
It's not the Democrats, it's Biden. He clearly was intent on running again. This all looks like an ambush to me at this point.

If they would have tried this stuff in 2022 that probably would have given the Biden administration time to react and spin it since they clearly aren't cooperating. This close to the election, there's no time for damage control. Seeing him up close all those years, they probably knew he'd make an ass out of himself in the debates. He made an ass out of himself in 2020 when he was healthier lol.

And then the old dumb MF put himself in position to catch COVID :russ:

I have a lot of respect for what they're doing right now and always said this is how they shoulda treated RBG's old ass. If Biden steps down I'm definitely voting for whoever steps up, I respect the chess move.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is "they"?

Biden is the leader of the party. There's nobody in the DNC that can make him drop out or that could've forced him not to run fo reelection. They're pressuring him because of the debate and his poll numbers, but there's not some kind of shadow council that can decide if Biden runs again or not. You aren't assigning enough responsibility to Biden himself IMO.
They are the donors and senior elected officials.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
And see, that arrogant, ivory tower black Dem shyt never fails to show it's head.

I'm happy things are apparently so good for you that you don't believe the apathy of black Americans is real but you should probably meet some people outside of your circle. Have some conversations with black youth and tell me they're all smart dumb nikkas. Where are you where black folks are doing so well? Are you saying we have no reason to be apathetic?

Dems in general have enormous humility issues and don't see how they shoots themselves in the foot and run everyone away with their arrogance and dismissiveness. Y'all are supposed to be so much smarter than everyone else but here y'all are, pushing a dementia patient for the second election in a row. If the courts were as serious as you're saying they are why the desperation? Why is there an open Democrat civil war 4 months from election night? Y'all still wagging fingers and playing benevolent scholar while trying to avoid this mess the party is faced with

Again if these judges mean so much to Dems, where was all the urgency 2-5 years ago, how did they end up in this position where Biden looks all but certain to lose?
Right. You're making this more complicated than what it is, and you aren't engaging with substance.

Simple question: Does it make more or less sense to let Trump have his 2 Judge appointments when you claim you want intangibles?

Answer that directly. Don't deflect. Even though I'm sure you will find a way.

Seems like this is more about your ego. In wanting to stubbornly maintain your position, even though doing actions in which Trump gets two appointments will lose you intangibles.

Do you want intangibles or not? If so, will it help or hurt us to have Trump appointments on the Supreme Court?

If you're serious about getting intangibles, how does it make sense to let that happen. Answer please. Don't deflect.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. You're making this more complicated than what it is, and you aren't engaging with substance.

Simple question: Does it make more or less sense to let Trump have his 2 Judge appointments when you claim you want intangibles?

Answer that directly. Don't deflect. Even though I'm sure you will find a way.

Seems like this is more about your ego. In wanting to stubbornly maintain your position, even though doing actions in which Trump gets two appointments will lose you intangibles.

Do you want intangibles or not? If so, will it help or hurt us to have Trump appointments on the Supreme Court?

If you're serious about getting intangibles, how does it make sense to let that happen. Answer please. Don't deflect.
I'm not making anything complicated, and you're creating issues I'm not even arguing

You keep mentioning tangibles. You think you're speaking to a Tariq stan. Save all that "Simple question" shyt. This speaking like an authority shyt has done you no favors

You're missing the point. I understand the strategy of preserving the judge seats completely and I never denied anything such. My point is your way is not working and that's why the party, led by a petulant dementia patient, is panicking 4 months out from election

Again if protecting those seats is as precious as you keep making, how did Dems end up in this fukked up ass position? Because right now those seats look all but lost because your arrogance wont even allow you to do any introspection

You're still stuck in "We can't let Trump win" mode when your cognitive dissonance and arrogance still won't let you see what you've already lost. Dems have lost all rights to talk to people like they're stupid when the party is currently in an embarrassing open civil war

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice the usual suspect dikkeaters aren’t in here :dead:
@Saysumthinfunnymike @SupaDupaCool care to speak on the great Nancy pelosi? Cali og knows what’s best, unlike you goofies :russ:
Where them Democ00ns at?
church-lady-looking-around.gif

We got time today...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We're talking about her being selected for Biden's VP.

Your dislike of Kamala is strong. She wasnt the 1st and won't be the last presidential candidate to drop out of the race and then be added to the ticket

070926_debate_hLarge_7p.jpg
You make it sound like I'm one of the 'few' people that don't support her for very valid reasons :dead: I'm not the minority or odd man out on this. Her millions of loyalists do not actually exist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Sharpton Says He Told Biden That Staying in Race Could Imperil His Legacy
The message of the call, which Rev. Al Sharpton said took place on Monday, represents a break from the solid core of support influential Black leaders have shown toward President Biden.

July 18, 2024, 4:02 p.m. ET
The Rev. Al Sharpton said Thursday that he had told President Biden it was time for “a serious calculation” of his standing in the presidential campaign and that remaining in the race could imperil much of Mr. Biden’s legacy as president.

“I said that whatever he does, I’ll always respect what we’ve done together,” Mr. Sharpton said in a phone interview. “I was not one to push him out of the race, but he needs to take a serious calculation of where we’re at because I’m afraid all of the things we fought for because voting rights and affirmative action is at risk.”

The message of the call, which Mr. Sharpton said took place on Monday, represents a significant break from what has been a solid core of support from influential Black leaders for Mr. Biden to continue his campaign.

So far, no Black members of Congress have joined the calls for Mr. Biden to quit his campaign in the wake of his calamitous debate performance last month. Many of them have issued strong statements of support. Black voters propelled Mr. Biden to victory in the 2020 Democratic primary.

Mr. Sharpton said Mr. Biden told him on the call that he planned to remain in the race.

“He called me to let me know that he was hanging in the race no matter what I heard,” Mr. Sharpton said. “He said, ‘If anything changes, I’ll reach out.’”

Mr. Sharpton said he told Mr. Biden to “not be emotional” about staying in the race. He said he urged Mr. Biden to consult polling data and warned him against dismissing signs that suggest he should not continue running.

The president, Mr. Sharpton said, seemed to need someone to talk to about his predicament.

“I got the feeling that he was trying to say to me that he is still running as much as he was telling himself to stay in the race,” Mr. Sharpton said. “He did not want me to join the chorus of people asking him to step aside.”

Mr. Sharpton said Mr. Biden was “shook up” about reports that Representative Nancy Pelosi of California, the former House speaker, was maneuvering to put pressure on the president to quit the race. Mr. Sharpton said he did not explicitly urge Mr. Biden to quit the race but warned him of the consequences of remaining in.

“He could walk away with one of the greatest legacies in American history from some of the things he’s done and I don’t think that ought to be marred in any way,” Mr. Sharpton said. “He must make sure he doesn’t mar it in any way by risking it and being emotional and doing something that leads to a defeat.”

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm not making anything complicated, and you're creating issues I'm not even arguing

You keep mentioning tangibles. You think you're speaking to a Tariq stan. Save all that "Simple question" shyt. This speaking like an authority shyt has done you no favors

You're missing the point. I understand the strategy of preserving the judge seats completely and I never denied anything such. My point is your way is not working and that's why the party, led by a petulant dementia patient, is panicking 4 months out from election

Again if protecting those seats is as precious as you keep making, how did Dems end up in this fukked up ass position? Because right now those seats look all but lost because your arrogance wont even allow you to do any introspection

You're still stuck in "We can't let Trump win" mode when your cognitive dissonance and arrogance still won't let you see what you've already lost. Dems have lost all rights to talk to people like they're stupid when the party is currently in an embarrassing open civil war

So you don't agree that those seats are important? Who cares what the dems think, what do you think? Are they important or not?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you don't agree that those seats are important? Who cares what the dems think, what do you think? Are they important or not?
:dahell: Coli comprehension is something else. Where in my posts do you gather that I don't think the seats are important? Again you're looking for gotcha moments and stuck on this performative know it all shyt

Of course the seats are important. You should be asking the currently warring Democratic party these questions because your way isn't working. The party's handling of the last two election cycles squandered those seats. Four months from election is not the time for urgency

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great. So you're voting then?
:russell:aight this convo is over. Try that low effort condescending bullshyt somewhere else

This is what arrogance and lacking self awareness gets you brehs. Even in the midst of a self inflicted crisis smug Dems still act like they have all the answers. Good luck with that shyt in November