CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:manny: these court rulings are insane.

handing broad immunity to the executive branch for just about anything is bat shyt insane.

thats not what the founding fathers intended.

those cacs were FAR smarter, cunning and overall up to the task as statesmen than these cacs today.

yes racism and slavery makes them an insane group of a$$holes, but at the same time they understood and embraced the purpose of self governance and managed to achieve some level of internal stability.

these new cacs are just fukking insane period, for no good reason, no redeeming qualities except living off the spoils of their ancestors conquests.

they need to be ran out of dodge, but you need to be unified as a phalanx, impenetrable as a people, everyone has a basic core of loyalty to their blackness.

:wow: the number of slavery rebellions that were snitched out.

shyt makes me sick
bro i am merely anti trump

i want the best possible option to ensure trump stays out of office.

I dont care WHO YOU PUT IN OFFICE TO DO THE JOB.

i have been clear on that.

I believe this election will be the most consequential election for black people since Nixon v Humphrey.

Your ignorance is unfortunate. wake up because there is a tide of new dangerous existential threats to the black race if Trump is allowed a second go at the presidency
That's what I exposed about people like @O.Red, They admit to an issue being extremely important and existential to us and the country...yet for their own...hubris, ego, and personal emotions...They choose to do nothing about it. even though at the end of the day it's about votes. even though that in it of itself is irrational.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
th
OIF.bwKu9xudt3VqctKWUs5wQA
Trump_Impeachment_68994.jpg-9983f_c0-0-4162-2426_s885x516.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Wtf are you talking about? Nobody is playing any games. Nobody said anything about letting Trump win. All I said was we need to make reparations a priority issue to press our politicians about after we get the Democrats the W and you basically said "you negroes ain't never getting reparations". Why can't we do both? California has a reparations committee to study reparations. We can't ask for that from other democratic states in 2025? None of this translates into giving Donald Trump the W. It's really just planning and strategizing about the political agenda black people need to set forth during the next presidency. We all know all of that goes out the window and much worse if Trump wins. So stop talking down to people on here. That's why you have WOAT poster banner in the first place.

we literally have a supreme court that is stacked to reject any reparations to any group, it's not happening unless a democrat can expand the court.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
we literally have a supreme court that is stacked to reject any reparations to any group, it's not happening unless a democrat can expand the court.
Yes I know this. When Dems win again in 2024 and 2028 we can have hopefully a majority of more liberal justices by 2030 but we need to make sure that we keep the issue in the forefront so there will be enough research and planning in place to make it happen when we have a court that will not strike it down. That's my point.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yes I know this. When Dems win again in 2024 and 2028 we can have hopefully a majority of more liberal justices by 2030 but we need to make sure that we keep the issue in the forefront so there will be enough research and planning in place to make it happen when we have a court that will not strike it down. That's my point.
never been in favor of stacking the Court, vote better