CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
*Various articles about vote ID laws*
You've been bringing up this voter id shyt for a long time, and I keep telling you that Black people have ID. Now maybe the Repubs were targeting Black people with it, but it failed. If and when it does affect us, then we can rally around it. Until then, you need to calm your ass down with your conspiracy theories about who people are secretly voting for just because they disagree with your bullshyt, ya dig?

Last edited:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Even if Biden did drop out. Who you putting in to replace

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You've been bringing up this voter id shyt for a long time, and I keep telling you that Black people have ID. Now maybe the Repubs were targeting Black people with it, but it failed. If and when it does affect us, then we can rally around it. Until then, you need to calm your ass down with your conspiracy theories about who people are secretly voting for just because they disagree with your bullshyt, ya dig?

You’re basing the experiences of all Black people on your own, which is misguided. I showed you where lawsuits deeming these laws racist haven't hindered efforts to disenfranchise Black voters through proposing more Voter ID laws. I demonstrated how these laws target Black people by closing DMVs in Black areas after their enactment. I provided detailed evidence and explanations for why Black people disproportionately lack IDs. The intent behind these laws cannot be denied. It's not a conspiracy theory. The evidence is there for you to see. You’re just refusing to see it.

One of the most comprehensive reports on how and why these laws target us:

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
You’re basing the experiences of all Black people on your own, which is misguided. I showed you where lawsuits deeming these laws racist haven't hindered efforts to disenfranchise Black voters through proposing more Voter ID laws. I demonstrated how these laws target Black people by closing DMVs in Black areas after their enactment. I provided detailed evidence and explanations for why Black people disproportionately lack IDs. The intent behind these laws cannot be denied. It's not a conspiracy theory. The evidence is there for you to see. You’re just refusing to see it.

One of the most comprehensive reports on how and why these laws target us:

I've already acknowledged that the Republicans were targeting Black people and Hispanics with voter ID laws. I acknowledged that the last few times you quoted my post from ages ago and derailed the last few political threads we were in. Just like I said those other 3 times, I'm saying again for the 4th time, voter id laws are not stopping Black people from voting, regardless of whose targeting us. They tried to get rid of DMVs in Black areas, but it didn't work, because we rallied around stop it. Are you going to stop derailing threads and quoting my posts from almost 3 years ago like a maniac? No, probably not. Voter id laws haven't affected elections up to now, so why do you keep bringing this shyt up? If you want id, it's easy to get. The Black people that want one, have one. Whatever goal you had quoting my posts from years ago, multiple times in multiple threads, derailing threads with same bullshyt over the years, doesn't seem to be having the impact that you want it to have.

It's one thing to start a thread on this topic and discuss, but you keep quoting 3 year old posts, derailing threads, and acting like a clown. You are disingenuous, and trying to win some sort of political battle on this forum, and I've told you fukks for years, this forum ain't big enough to influence elections, fools.

"We conclude that voter ID requirements motivate and mobilize supporters of both parties, ultimately mitigating their anticipated effects on election results."

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2217323120

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nancy Pelosi needs to dropout her damn self :camby:

she is older than Joe Biden and also showing cognitive decline :gucci:
i despise that criminal, but the reality is that she raises a ton of money. the Dems needed her through the 2024 cycle

im hoping the 2025 primaries is a huge movement of young democrats primarying these fukking dinosaurs

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GWrREv1XAAABl3r