CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
we literally have a supreme court that is stacked to reject any reparations to any group, it's not happening unless a democrat can expand the court.

Ok and people act like the govt can't give black folks money UNDER the table...:comeon: and before you rebuttal Brandon Johnson raided govt covid funds to funnel to the illegals in chicago Without ANY OVERSIGHT....:beli: so miss us with that congress bullshyt.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Ok and people act like the govt can't give black folks money UNDER the table...:comeon: and before you rebuttal Brandon Johnson raided govt covid funds to funnel to the illegals in chicago Without ANY OVERSIGHT....:beli: so miss us with that congress bullshyt.
This is literally one of the worst takes I've ever heard on here.
UNDER the TABLE? The federal government IS THE TABLE breh.
So they supposed to give reparations while hiding it from themselves?! :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Did you even read what I specifically said. I said money under the table not exactly reparations... Because right now they losing the black vote... And we the base right?!?:sas2: better do something like they go all out for them immigrants they can do it for us. That's the whole point.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
no, the courts need to be expanded because 6 justices do not represent the current population size.

right now...divided evenly each judge represent 50M....does that sound right to you?
9 justices...

there are gazillion legislative bodies for it gets to a judge, by the time it gets to judge, its too late.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Thecoli got a lot of dumb nikkas who would never talk politics but now talk politics because of Tariq and his half baked ideas

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
9 justices...

there are gazillion legislative bodies for it gets to a judge, by the time it gets to judge, its too late.
my bad...dyslexia kicked in 😁 corrected my post but my opinion still stands

and to your point, yes but we have seen how the powerful have the resources to get to through those courts, get to the SC and have their yes judges give them what they want regardless of precedent and the constitution :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thecoli got a lot of dumb nikkas who would never talk politics but now talk politics because of Tariq and his half baked ideas

Everything half baked but is people lying?!? Nikka you not seeing what Brandon doing in Chicago on the side of the illegals over the black folks who put him in office?!?:what: who's side are YOU on???

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden about to get the Clubber Lang ass whippin in slo mo.......
Noooooooooooo
How?

Donald Trump got 46.1% of the vote in 2016.
Donald Trump got 46.8% of the vote in 2020.

For reference Biden had over 51.3% of the vote in 2020 and Hillary Clinton had 48.2% of the vote in 2016.

So how can an orange idiot that literally can not get to 47% of the vote give an ass whipping? Nothing with Trump has changed. He is still a crook and an idiot and people still hate him. I am beginning to realize that people can not count and that Biden has lot of enemies within his own party.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I assume you aren't voting. what are you accomplishing?

although you used the word "shills" thats some MAGA shyt. you may be sus.
He's a Tariq sycophant.

Black people are not negatively effected by voter id laws. The only people effected are people that can't get id.
Despite all of the evidence, he still believe this nonsense. He's only here to deceive, like his daddy Tariq.

He's even in this thread using Heritage Foundation talking points (lies).

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
He's a Tariq sycophant.

Despite all of the evidence, he still believe this nonsense. He's only here to deceive, like his daddy Tariq.

He's even in this thread using Heritage Foundation talking points (lies).

Doesn't stop us because we have identification. Not hard to get, and I grew up without much money. Always had an id. Run along, weirdo.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Doesn't stop us because we have identification. Not hard to get, and I grew up without much money. Always had an id. Run along, weirdo.
That does NOT dispel the FACT that the only purpose of Republican Voter ID laws is to disenfranchise Black voters.

Your personal experience doesn't mean shyt in the grand scheme. The actual evidence doesn't support your claims, you right-wing weirdo.

Various voter ID laws have already been struck down by the courts because they are racist:

Who Is Impacted by Voter ID Laws?

Laws that require photo ID at the polls vary, but the strictest laws limit the forms of acceptable documentation to only a handful of cards. For example, in Texas, voters must show one of seven forms of state or federal-issue photo ID, with a valid expiration date: a driver’s license, a personal ID card issued by the state, a concealed handgun license, a military ID, citizenship certificate or a passport. The name on the ID must exactly match the one on the voter rolls.

African-Americans and Latinos are more likely to lack one of these qualifying IDs, according to several estimates. Even when the state offers a free photo ID, these voters, who are disproportionately low-income, may not be able to procure the underlying documents, such as a birth certificate, to obtain one.
In Texas, for example, challengers to the law cited an African-American grandmother who could not afford the $25 to purchase her birth certificate to get an ID, and an elderly African-American veteran and longtime voter who was turned away at the polls in 2013 despite having three types of ID, because none qualified under the new law.

And new research from the Government Accountability Office, an independent agency that prepares reports for members of Congress, suggests that voter ID laws are having an impact at the polls. Turnout dropped among both young people and African-Americans in Kansas and Tennessee after new voter ID requirements took effect in 2012, the study found.

Six of the 16 states that have passed voter ID laws since 2010 have a documented history of discriminating against minority voters. All but one of those states’ laws were put in place after the Supreme Court overturned a key provision of the Voting Rights Act that required them to seek approval from the Justice Department for any voting-law changes.

Courts have so far blocked three ID laws. A state judge struck down Pennsylvania’s law earlier this year, determining that it discriminated against low-income and minority voters. Two weeks ago, the U.S. Supreme Court blocked Wisconsin’s from taking effect for this election, and last week, a state court declared Arkansas’ voter ID law unconstitutional. Lawsuits are currently pending against similar laws in North Carolina and Alabama, though they won’t be decided before the November elections.

Voter ID laws have all been sponsored by Republicans and passed overwhelmingly by Republican legislatures. A conservative U.S. circuit judge, Richard Posner, in a recent scathing critique of these laws, calling the expressed concern about fraud a “a mere fig leaf” and that they instead “appear to be aimed at limiting voting by minorities, particularly blacks.”

“There is only one motivation for imposing burdens on voting that are ostensibly designed to discourage voter-impersonation fraud,” Posner wrote, “…and that is to discourage voting by persons likely to vote against the party responsible for imposing the burdens.”
Obenshain, the Virginia senator, said his law wasn’t about keeping voters from the polls. “There’s only one class of people who are going to be discouraged from voting, and that’s fraudulent voters.”

Republicans institute strict voter id laws and then close dmv offices in Black areas as part of their disenfranchising efforts:

This leads to a disproportionate amount of Black people lacking the necessary ID:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit