CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Internal polls shows different stuff, but they are not that much different than the external polls. Biden and Trump are are in a dead heat and it is clearly beginning to trend towards Biden which is why Trump and his crowd are already pushing that stolen election crap again and discussing fake electors.

The problem goes to fundraising. That is the issue. The donors don't want Biden so now the Democratic politicians are following suit. The problem is that the electorate is still with Biden so these folks are openly trying to sabotage him with the voters.

GOP jump-starts 2024 election challenges with Trump-inspired lawsuits​

Democrats view the lawsuits as legally frivolous but still damaging to public confidence and a potential precursor to efforts to overturn the vote

If it was just that, Biden would stay. The problem is that his age and frailty is an issue and voters can't let it go. They see it every day he's visible. He could barely walk down the Air Force One ramp last night and had to be helped into his car. He looks BAD. And we're currently stuck in a cycle where he tries to prove he's capable of running by doing a lot of things (rally, interviews, travel, speech, etc) followed by being depleted of energy, like last night. That cycle is simply not sustainable or worth risking. What if the next debate comes on a day where he's depleted again.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If it was just that, Biden would stay. The problem is that his age and frailty is an issue and voters can't let it go. They see it every day he's visible. He could barely walk down the Air Force One ramp last night and had to be helped into his car. He looks BAD. And we're currently stuck in a cycle where he tries to prove he's capable of running by doing a lot of things (rally, interviews, travel, speech, etc) followed by being depleted of energy, like last night. That cycle is simply not sustainable or worth risking. What if the next debate comes on a day where he's depleted again.
I def think they would kick him out if the donors said so

I might have to rethink it

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get it. I understand why the donors don't want Biden. I understand why the political elites in the Democratic Party have followed suit, because they need those donor dollars to keep coming in. I just think that it is bullshyt to wait to 10 weeks before the election to pull this crap. They should have primaried Biden or told him not to run again. That was the way to handle it.

Here is the kicker. They don't have one unified candidate to replace Biden. They clearly want Gavin Newsom at the top of the ticket, but Kamala Harris is not just going to accept that shyt and she can't be his running mate because they are from the same State, so that points to Wes Moore.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
4 years of the most stressful job imaginable. He's not going to make it. Everyone knows

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I get it. I understand why the donors don't want Biden. I understand why the political elites in the Democratic Party have followed suit, because they need those donor dollars to keep coming in. I just think that it is bullshyt to wait to 10 weeks before the election to pull this crap. They should have primaried Biden or told him not to run again. That was the way to handle it.

Here is the kicker. They don't have one unified candidate to replace Biden. They clearly want Gavin Newsom at the top of the ticket, but Kamala Harris is not just going to accept that shyt and she can't be his running mate because they are from the same State, so that points to Wes Moore.

There is a unifying candidate: Kamala. As VP she's the only candidate who will inherit Biden's campaign, including his 300mil. She is the only logical choice and will be the nominee if Biden steps down. No question.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is a unifying candidate: Kamala. As VP she's the only candidate who will inherit Biden's campaign, including his 300mil. She is the only logical choice and will be the nominee if Biden steps down. No question.
They wanted Gavin Newsome, but Biden fugged that up by running again. So they are hoping that Harris steps down with Joe Biden, which is why I am saying that they don't have one unifying candidate. I think that they want to go Newsome and Moore, but Kamala is probably the fall back.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I'm sorry, but Kamala is NOT a viable candidate as a black woman. say what u want, but there's plenty of people who won't vote for a woman, and plenty who won't vote for a black. I can't see her winning in any capacity.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry, but Kamala is NOT a viable candidate as a black woman. say what u want, but there's plenty of people who won't vote for a woman, and plenty who won't vote for a black. I can't see her winning in any capacity.
They have been openly pushing Newsome since the primaries began. It is clear that they want him to run. The other dude that they are pushing is Wes Moore, who they see as a young Obama. It is just a messy situation, I can't see Biden and Harris just accept being pushed aside.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200.webp

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They have been openly pushing Newsome since the primaries began. It is clear that they want him to run. The other dude that they are pushing is Wes Moore, who they see as a young Obama. It is just a messy situation, I can't see Biden and Harris just accept being pushed aside.

They need to just accept this L And start prepping for 28 like yesterday. No need to waste a legit candidate due to this fukk up

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm fine with newsome TBH. but they should have been ramping up his campaign years ago. NOT now.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I dont see Newsome as a candidate this year. He isnt gonna want to run on this shortened timeframe. He might be waiting for 2028.

Which also begs the point- who are some up and coming Democrats for 2028? Trump (if he wins) cant run again, but Im sure the Repubs have someone they are ready to groom (maybe this Vance clown), so who is the guy for 2028?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fine with newsome TBH. but they should have been ramping up his campaign years ago. NOT now.
I agree. They should have told Biden not to run again if they had plans for Newsome. Just typical Democratic fuggery just like when they ran Hillary Clinton.