CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What about @BaggerofTea ?

don’t leave him out.. all he’s been doing is chasing daps and reps..nah .. line him up to:camby:

bro i am merely anti trump

i want the best possible option to ensure trump stays out of office.

I dont care WHO YOU PUT IN OFFICE TO DO THE JOB.

i have been clear on that.

I believe this election will be the most consequential election for black people since Nixon v Humphrey.

Your ignorance is unfortunate. wake up because there is a tide of new dangerous existential threats to the black race if Trump is allowed a second go at the presidency

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
bro i am merely anti trump

i want the best possible option to ensure trump stays out of office.

I dont care WHO YOU PUT IN OFFICE TO DO THE JOB.

i have been clear on that.

I believe this election will be the most consequential election for black people since Nixon v Humphrey.

Your ignorance is unfortunate. wake up because there is a tide of new dangerous existential threats to the black race if Trump is allowed a second go at the presidency

Everything in your post was reasonable until you descended into the last paragraph :dahell:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Everything in your post was reasonable until you descended into the last paragraph :dahell:

:manny: these court rulings are insane.

handing broad immunity to the executive branch for just about anything is bat shyt insane.

thats not what the founding fathers intended.

those cacs were FAR smarter, cunning and overall up to the task as statesmen than these cacs today.

yes racism and slavery makes them an insane group of a$$holes, but at the same time they understood and embraced the purpose of self governance and managed to achieve some level of internal stability.

these new cacs are just fukking insane period, for no good reason, no redeeming qualities except living off the spoils of their ancestors conquests.

they need to be ran out of dodge, but you need to be unified as a phalanx, impenetrable as a people, everyone has a basic core of loyalty to their blackness.

:wow: the number of slavery rebellions that were snitched out.

shyt makes me sick

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
:manny: these court rulings are insane.

handing broad immunity to the executive branch for just about anything is bat shyt insane.

thats not what the founding fathers intended.

those cacs were FAR smarter, cunning and overall up to the task as statesmen than these cacs today.

yes racism and slavery makes them an insane group of a$$holes, but at the same time they understood and embraced the purpose of self governance and managed to achieve some level of internal stability.

these new cacs are just fukking insane period, for no good reason, no redeeming qualities except living off the spoils of their ancestors conquests.

they need to be ran out of dodge, but you need to be unified as a phalanx, impenetrable as a people, everyone has a basic core of loyalty to their blackness.

:wow: the number of slavery rebellions that were snitched out.

shyt makes me sick
This whole country needs judicial reform though and after the abuse that Trump has faced perhaps he may be motivated to fix that

If Trump truly is this rogue figure that the establishment hates, that is a good sign

Or he is playing a role

Time will tell, but another vote for the status quo isn't the way. We can at least have the fortitude to uplift a third party alternative

RFK Jr is the closest thing you will have to voting for Bernie Sanders on a presidential election

And we are so indoctrinated by two party duopoly we are brainwashed to not even consider it, we have a widespread sheeple that buy into herd speak .. which means they will only validate what they've heard from the crowd

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Listen to Biden.

If only someone had warned these idiots what was gonna happen.

tenor-7-27.gif

I hear you. A Democratic primary would get all the attention. My question is: Will it garner all the support needed behind one candidate to be able to beat Trump in 110 days from today? Democrats dont get behind one person in a quick manner like Repubs do.

yall gone call Nancy a MAGA for criticizing Biden?

she’s an agent according to thecoli

I get trying to be optimistic but breh:russ: a lot of posts regarding this situation have strong "the band played as the ship went down" qualities

They don’t have another candidate with middle Amurikkka appeal…copmala has ZERO chance, NO DEM from Cali has any middle appeal…

Whitmer is the only one who carry some of those states…Will she run though?

I actually think Biden wins . Don't feel like trump is getting any new support compared to what he already has.

And here comes the fear monger propaganda as planned...

The machine is at work

That's the annoying thing about this. They keep saying not Biden but they also don't have anyone to present. They obviously don't want Kamala but they don't want to piss off the black woman vote which is the bedrock. Pushing Biden to the side will also turn off some older white males due to the ageism. Then to have an open debate will only fracture the party more and try to bring them back into the fold in 3 months is foolish

But the republican VP’s wife is Indian. :troll:

If their plan is to replace Weekend At Biden with Kamala, minus well get a red, black, and green Maga snapback. :francis:

Did you see the hate at the convention?

I thought one of them was going to vomit.

True, BUT Hillary was a political beast who knew her way around the proverbial ring and was an excellent administrator when it came to governing. She had 8 years of hands-on presidential experience with Bubba.

You c00ns need to stop with this diversity hire shyt.

Kamala Harris has her problems that's not a fair assessment when Biden was a diversity hire for Obama.

It's over over

Just waiting on the Woj bomb at this point

I'd vote for a busted Air Force 1 shoe over Trump. Don't care.

he legion of buffoons running this country is 1000x worse. And nikkaz are the target of these fascist racist fukkboi rethugs

Establishment democrats are p*ssy and lame. They had a whole year to do some shyt like this and prop up a candidate, now they rushing somebody smh

her old ass needs to go sit down somewhere herself.

and it's their fault to boot. if they wanted to go with a new candidate, they should have been working on that 2 years ago. now is NOT the time. these fukkers are morons.

Maybe. The more likely explanation is that he's very old, and whenever he decides to "prove" he's up for the job by doing a lot of things (press conference, rally, multiple interviews, campaign stops, etc) he depletes his energy completely and has to rest. That's normal for a very old person, and fine if you're just a grandad living life. It's not fine if you're the president, campaigning for re-election. Which is why he should go. He doesn't have the energy for this and everyone sees it.

They wanted Gavin Newsome, but Biden fugged that up by running again. So they are hoping that Harris steps down with Joe Biden, which is why I am saying that they don't have one unifying candidate. I think that they want to go Newsome and Moore, but Kamala is probably the fall back.

Dems have been like this…
its-fine-dog-fine.png

I agree. They should have told Biden not to run again if they had plans for Newsome. Just typical Democratic fuggery just like when they ran Hillary Clinton.

They should literally been rolling hos shyt the day Biden got inaugurated so this yr is just a passing of the torch.

These niggS deserve an L Moving this sloppy. The main issue is how bad the damage will be the next 4 yrs

Well, Well, Well :mjgrin:

Voting is consent to be governed :ufdup:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:russell:aight this convo is over. Try that low effort condescending bullshyt somewhere else

This is what arrogance and lacking self awareness gets you brehs. Even in the midst of a self inflicted crisis smug Dems still act like they have all the answers. Good luck with that shyt in November
LOL so you aren't voting; and as such you are okay with Trump winning. You meandered and p*ssy footed around saying meaningless shyt this whole time, when in actuality I was the one reading you like a book; and went straight to the point. You were just too stupid to realize you've been read, and I went straight to Z while you were still at A.

Blame the dems all you want, at the end of the day it's about votes. you still have one. You said you think the judges are important; yet you don't want to do anything about it because...why exactly? ego? stubborness? you're mad at the Dems? fukking irrational.

what a p*ssy lol