CNN interviews rapper and scholar Glorilla about her visit with Joe Biden at The White House. Making us proud. Yeah, Glo!

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I tried to tell nikkas both parties think we're a hot sauce totting, hip hop listening basketball watching monolith.

They why they only interview athletes and entertainers for their political opinions and endorsements. We gotta do better
Bullshyt black folks of all disciplines are interviewed by national media. Political scientists, scholars, etc. yall got to stop these lies.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where’s my catfish nuggets and lemonade? I’m going to wobble on down with Glo to the polls come November and vote for my man Dark Brandon :whew:

#AlwaysUsNeverTrump

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dust queen? Why are you nikkas so judgmental?

And she didn’t endorse shyt. I don’t see why yall mad at this lady who didn’t even fall for the politricks yall complaining about.
They hate black people who aren’t of a certain mindset or “look”, also known as respectability politics. They think if all black people pick up their pants all of our problems will be solved, while simultaneously ignoring the fact that most black people don’t sag their pants in the first place, and we still have face systematic issues.

White people don’t complain about the entire race when Kid Rock is on Fox News sounding like an idiot. Glorilla didn’t even do or say anything wrong and we have black folks in here judging like they’re on the Supreme Court.

And they hate hip-hop because they have a myth in their mind that it’s the reason they can’t get a woman to like them.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Who else could’ve done this that’s recognizable to the 18-25yr old demo and had a real convo?

Vince staples?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Every 4 years it's the same pandering bullshyt with these folks. Y'all not tired of this?!?!:beli:
I'm tired of the way they're all pandering to us. Instead of playing Skee Wee at the VP's house and sending Candice Owens to The Breakfast Club, they need to approach us with gifts in hand.
Student debt relief is a nice start, now the Republicans need to top that. Both parties need to impress us. Woo us. They need to serve us.
Just trotting out John Legend or leaking pictures of some random rapper in a MAGA hat isn't enough anymore, we want something in exchange for our votes.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I tried to tell nikkas both parties think we're a hot sauce totting, hip hop listening basketball watching monolith.

They why they only interview athletes and entertainers for their political opinions and endorsements. We gotta do better
This is a fact.
These people think we're the jesters of America
Fukk both of em

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rappers are the face of the black community globally.

On the world's stage, rappers are at the top of the totem pole as far as who represents black people and who the world goes to to get a pulse of the black community.

Like it or not, if you're black rappers represent you on the world's stage.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rappers are the face of the black community globally.

On the world's stage, rappers are at the top of the totem pole as far as who represents black people and who the world goes to to get a pulse of the black community.

Like it or not, if you're black rappers represent you on the world's stage.

You so soft and docile. Please shut ya bytch ass up with this post full of lies

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These 'allies' are just as disrespectful if not moreso as the right wing. Democrats ignored black folks the whole Biden administration and literally said they have nothing for black America, but come vote time, they come bringing black people chicken fingers and house parties and interviews with GloRilla. That's not how you approach a group you respect. That's how you treat a group you feel are idiots and you feel like you can get what you want with minimal effort.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Joe bringing out our best and brightest right before the election

Vote Democrat brehs....

Can't make this shyt up