CNN interviews rapper and scholar Glorilla about her visit with Joe Biden at The White House. Making us proud. Yeah, Glo!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That's what Dem's have been doing for the longest. Before, there were more articulate artists for them to pick from like Beyonce and Jay Z. Now they are left to throwing house parties with Sexy Redd and getting Glo Rilla on a meet and greet with Biden. They feel black folks are so stupid that they shouldn't bother with actual policy or real discussion, but just trot out the hot entertainer of the day and they'll come and vote en-masse.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I missing something? Glorilla curved they ass on live TV and pretty much said shout out to Joe Biden but I’m not getting into this political shyt and it was over. What is the issue here?

Probably because they put up a dust queen who makes low brow music as some kind of spokeperson for the community when they are other more articulate people who are qualified to speak on the issue.

Its also the optics of putting someone (black) on national tv with zero class to speak on politics. Playing right into unfair stereotypes of black folk.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Probably because they put up a dust queen who makes low brow music as some kind of spokeperson for the community when they are other more articulate people who are qualified to speak on the issue.

Its also the optics of putting someone (black) on national tv with zero class to speak on politics. Playing right into unfair stereotypes of black folk.

Dust queen? Why are you nikkas so judgmental?

And she didn’t endorse shyt. I don’t see why yall mad at this lady who didn’t even fall for the politricks yall complaining about.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They have time to talk with GLO, Cardi B and Megan the stallion, but some educated rappers who want to discuss real shyt in the black community its “” well well well find some time later “”

shyts a joke

Because those "educated" rappers voting for the other guy :francis: