CNN interviews rapper and scholar Glorilla about her visit with Joe Biden at The White House. Making us proud. Yeah, Glo!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
My point is they wouldn’t use entertainers for any other race/nationalities. I would love for you to prove me wrong.
They had BTS (a South Korean boyband) come to the White House in 2022 to denounce anti-Asian hate crimes:

BTS%20&%20POTUS_(Credit_the%20White%20House).JPG

Daps
It is insulting that they connect with people like glo and cardi b to be spokespersons to “urban” communities and literally overlook educated blacks and those actually doing political and civil work because they don’t have enough followers to be deemed influential. While I enjoy a glorilla song, there’s nothing in my life I’d be taking advice from her about other than rapping, why the fukk do they think this is who I’ll be taking political cues from?

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

Facts are that our community en masse doesn't pay attention to the educated people who are doing positive things in our community.

Politicians goals are to get eyes. Why go to that community leader if the people ain't paying attention to that community leader?

But they are paying attention to Sexxy Redd and Glorilla.

That's an indictment on the community not the politicians.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

On CNN for the world to see, shyt is embarrassing

First thing I thought about.

I know we can spin her CNN piece as a joke but Malcom was on point back then and his message is relevant now. He wasn’t ahead of his time or anything.

We haven’t been on code for like 200 years so of course a mascot will get boosted to a major news platform as a black “voice”. Some will downplay that critique and try to call the critic an “old head” or lame but that’s only a deflection.