CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I noticed that too on twitter. #BlackWomen are trending as if Roy Moore wouldn't have won if Black men didn't show up to the polls. This is why I personally ain't gonna vote anymore. No point in giving my vote and time for a group of people that won't even do as much as recognize my role let alone actually help me. :yeshrug:
you sound like a whiney little bytch right now.....so that’s why you vote? to get recognition for it?

:mjlol:

you’re jealous of black women? :mjlol:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
yall so ridiculous...how bout black america worry about saving ourselves instead of trying to save this 'country'

yall care about everyone except yourselves.
This, I see a lot of black people celebrating a victory but I messed where Doug Jones promised us something in exchange for our votes, aside from not being a pedophile.
If we're not getting shyt then how is it our victory?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
on kpbs they said 40% of eligible voters came out to vote which historically is huge.

they also said more black folks came out to vote than when Obama ran (not sure if they meant in ‘08 or ‘12)
It's pretty shytty how 40% is a historic turnout in the nation that popularized representative democracy :francis:. We really need to make election days holidays and/or move them to the weekend. We also need kids coming up through school to understand the importance - I believe turnout took a permanent dive after they lowered the voting age way back when.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:snoop: that's why I never in my life put white women on any kind of pedal stool. They the ones that see you with 3 items in ya hand at dollar general and they be in front with a buggy full of hot pockets and michelobs and wont let you go in front. Then be loadin they shyt up in a 78 f150 and look at you like you the broke one getting in a new car with dealership tags
:gucci:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
People taking The Black Men vote for granted? :mjpls:

#BlackMenDontVote:mjpls:

Until our major contribution,heavy lifting is recognized & demands are being met:mjpls:

Its time to mobilize & be petty:mjpls:

:troll:
fr tho:manny:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
you sound like a whiney little bytch right now.....so that’s why you vote? to get recognition for it?

:mjlol:

you’re jealous of black women? :mjlol:
Naw I never said I voted to get recognition for it, my point was simple, "If a group of people [democrats] won't recognize the fact that you played a huge role in getting someone into an office, do you really think they're gonna implement laws that specifically help you when they're in office"? You can call me whatever you want but you can't argue against the point I just made.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
People taking The Black Men vote for granted? :mjpls:

#BlackMenDontVote:mjpls:

Until our major contribution,heavy lifting is recognized & demands are being met:mjpls:

Its time to mobilize & be petty:mjpls:

:troll:
fr tho:manny:
Call it petty but that's the real way to gain political power tbh. Why you think presidential candidates go to states like Ohio and Florida, because they're swing states and their votes are almost always crucial in presidential runs. Black people are the most loyal voter demographic to the democratic party, but somehow our needs are the least fulfilled, why you think that is?:martin:

Last edited:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Naw I never said I voted to get recognition for it, my point was simple, "If a group of people [democrats] won't recognize the fact that you played a huge role in getting someone into an office, do you really think they're gonna implement laws that specifically help you when they're in office"? You can call me whatever you want but you can't argue against the point I just made.
That’s a fair point but it doesn’t apply here imo.

the numbers are there and even though “black women” are celebrating on twitter, i’m pretty sure democrats understand that it was black PEOPLE’S efforts that allowed doug jones to win.....he even said it himself in his victory speech when he said African Americans (before he shouted out any other group)

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Doubt that, expect black women having a harder time finding quality work. As most these companies are owned by conservative cacs....

They don't even need to kill us, just keep us broke nad have us blaming each other.
They learned that here in Chicago 30 years ago. They just won't hire any black people. None of the offices I go into have black people working in them yet this city has one of the largest black populations in the country and turns out thousands of degree holders in all fields. Whole offices of major corporations and agencies headquartered in Chicago, none of them hiring black people or have black people on staff. They're starving the race into oblivion. The northeast is even worse. The south is next, only reason it's not like that now is because it's a slow region.