CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Yes.
We’ve had 30 page long debates because of one extreme case of a Black woman saying something.
“Stay on code” is something I see on this site, nothing something I subscribe to. I’m poking fun at the retarded nature of much of the discourse here.
Men are less progressive than women in general, ain't just a black thing. A man is still a man.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I'm not going to make a big deal out of it but the "Black Women Saved The Day" narrative certain liberal outlets are pushing is noticed and archived. They know what they're doing and people are falling for it.

nikkas should already :leostare:
#KamalaHarris2020...The Election of BlackWomen

Narrative already in operation...
Giving Black Women the Keys:ahh:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Yeah, growing up it was usually Black women getting things done when it came to group efforts with White women. White women usually followed but ended up getting a lot of undue credit.:dead:

Already happening in this scenario, just look at this skewed, crock of shyt article :mjlol:

Alabama's women wrote the verdict on Roy Moore

"Fifty-eight percent of Alabama women voted for the winner, Democrat Doug Jones, including 35 percent of white women,"

Okay, so Alabama's black women wrote the verdict

If white women wrote the verdict, it would've been 65% landslide in Moore's favor

It's like they can't even accept the idea that white women aren't the saving grace of liberal politics.
There's burying the lead, and then there's just being willfully ignorant for the purposes of appeasing your reading demographic :stopitslime: