CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Weren't the laws where churches can't enforce candidates just stripped away. 2018 might not be the victory the Dems think it will be

To be fair, that may not make much difference since that law is never really enforced anyway and evangelical white voters are going to vote Republican no matter what. :yeshrug:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Your Great Granddad truly beat the system - cause the majority of sharecroppers died with nothing but debt.

And yes! They tricked and even forced Black people after emancipation into them. A lot of our ancestors couldn’t leave cause they had no where to go and couldn’t get a job.

A lot of them were forced to work and into to messed up contracts.

Check out : The Freedmen's Bureau Online and read the stories of our ancestors being forced and beat into working — and killed if they declined. You can also see some of the contracts there.

My GGD wasn't even a sharecropper though. He owned multiple businesses, barber/beauty shops, general stores and some more shyt.

I don't think their thievery of land was exclusively connected to sharecropping. If these cac lumber companies knew of a black man that owned land regardless of how they got it they was tryna finesse our ancestors out they land so they could get to those trees. The shyt still goes on today. One of those families I mentioned were tricked out of their land as recently as the early 00s.