phil-bee-interiors-035511-268211.jpg

:deadmanny:
Pedal Stool will always be funny to me.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Black women are an easy group to please and pander to. As long as they remain gullible, the community is doomed. Also pay attention to how they are ignoring Black men. White women who's income is double that of Black women are talking about they saved the country and they lap it up like the idiots they are.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women are an easy group to please and pander to. As long as they remain gullible, the community is doomed. Also pay attention to how they are ignoring Black men. White women who's income is double that of Black women are talking about they saved the country and they lap it up like the idiots they are.

Are you even black? You've been holding water for Trump for the longest and seem distressed by yesterday's news so I'm skeptical.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are you even black? You've been holding water for Trump for the longest and seem distressed by yesterday's news so I'm skeptical.

Yes I am. That's none of your concern. Black women and white Liberals should be criticized for this. It's a divisive ploy to further alienate black men who don't need to be coddled.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I am. That's none of your concern. Black women and white Liberals should be criticized for this. It's a divisive ploy to further alienate black men who don't need to be coddled.

What's divisive is your hero Trump and what's even more divisive is c00ns like you(assuming you really are black) trying and hoping to find any little thing to discredit victories against the openly white supremacist movement that's sweeping the country right now. You're one of the main posters losing their minds of this and it's suspect.