CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
this is why i say black men and women need to read incidents in the life of a slave girl. this enslaved woman tells her stories and some of the most vile and evil shyt came from the enslavers wife out of jealousy . it was said that the prettier you were the more harsh you were treated. look at the old lynching photos and see these cave beasts reveling in their demonic nature. white women are as wicked as their men.

only thing worse than the devil is his momma
:scust:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Black women staying more in code than Black men :mjgrin:
Bet that 7% of Black men are PAWG’d up w/mixed kids wearing Confederate t-shirts.
If 93% of black men voted against Moore that is a win. In sports 93% of anything is rare. Why focus on the 7%? Seriously there is nothing enough for black men to do to make you clown ass nikkas happy? You clown ass nikkas will do anything to bash black men. Yeah ignore the 93% stand up brothers who voted against this white supremacist and focus on the c00nish minorty. fukking bozos.

Last edited:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If 93% of black men voted against Moore that is a win. In sports 93% of anything is rare. Why focus on the 7%? Seriously there is nothing enough for black men to do to make you clown ass nikkas happy? You clown ass nikkas will do anything to basically black men. Yeah ignore the 93% stand up brothers who voted against this white supremacist and focus on the c00nish minorty. fukking bozos.

so voting for a man wants 30 week abortions when abortions are heavily used in the black community isnt a white supremacist?

:mjlol:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
If 93% of black men voted against Moore that is a win. In sports 93% of anything is rare. Why focus on the 7%? Seriously there is nothing enough for black men to do to make you clown ass nikkas happy? You clown ass nikkas will do anything to basically black men. Yeah ignore the 93% stand up brothers who voted against this white supremacist and focus on the c00nish minorty. fukking bozos.

I wanted to bring this up as well, but I didn't want to detract from the current "victory." Why are we acting like black men didn't overwhelmingly vote against Moore too?

I know it doesn't fit the narrative, and I'm not tryna be divisive... but still. I wonder why everyone is forgetting black MEN too​

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I wanted to bring this up as well, but I didn't want to detract from the current "victory." Why are we acting like black men didn't overwhelmingly vote against Moore too?

I know it doesn't fit the narrative, and I'm not tryna be divisive... but still. I wonder why everyone is forgetting black MEN too​
Deadass! When one black man does wrong it is highlighted for the world to see. White folks, and some of our people pile on. When a black man does any good or worthwhile it gets totally ignored and dismissed. If it doesn't fit the narrative that black men are lazy, violent, useless and criminal men then it's gets no shine.