CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
this is why i say black men and women need to read incidents in the life of a slave girl. this enslaved woman tells her stories and some of the most vile and evil shyt came from the enslavers wife out of jealousy . it was said that the prettier you were the more harsh you were treated. look at the old lynching photos and see these cave beasts reveling in their demonic nature. white women are as wicked as their men.

Crazy thing is I just looked at that book on my bookshelf and thought to myself I need to read it day before yesterday.

It's been sitting on the shelf for years and I've never even cracked it.

:snoop:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ugh just browsed the first page and already disgusted. I don't even know if they are c00ns or just white boys pretending to be black and defending their women, sad stuff.
I used to believe it was the latter, but some of these people are verified black. And yeah i've heard every excuse in the book from c00ns on this site trying to justify protecting white chicks.

One poster legit told me that white women arent involved in white supremacy b/c they aren't invested in protecting that establishment....I mean posters come with the b-b-but HEAVY if you say ANYTHING negative about them.

Common insults include: "You're jealous and insecure", "you want to take their place"
:gucci:What does not voting for a pedophile have to do with feminism. This is about racism.
This is EXACTLY what I was just talking about in another thread. Lmao! Any discussion about white female accountabilty automatically defaults to insulting insinuating, blaming or implicating...black women negatively.
A literal article about a white chick commiting a crime will have some defaulting straight to a slick comment about....
You guessed it! Black women.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I used to believe it was the latter, but some of these people are verified black. And yeah i've heard every excuse in the book from c00ns on this site trying to justify protecting white chicks.

One poster legit told me that white women arent involved in white supremacy b/c they aren't invested in protecting that establishment....I mean posters come with the b-b-but HEAVY if you say ANYTHING negative about them.

Common insults include: "You're jealous and insecure", "you want to take their place"

This is EXACTLY what I was just talking about in another thread. Lmao! Any discussion about white female accountabilty automatically defaults to insulting insinuating, blaming or implicating...black women negatively.
A literal article about a white chick commiting a crime will have some defaulting straight to a slick comment about....
You guessed it! Black women.

how does yesterdays vote combat white supremacy? :usure:

Hillary Clinton was biggest white supremacist of them all :francis:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I agree.

Both sides of my family are from Alabama — Union Springs/Bullock and Dothan/Headland. My mom and dad both left for the North/Midwest in their teens to escape that sharecropping life.

I went to Union Springs this summer for genealogy research and see some family.

It was terrible. Just terrible.

The people who enslaved my paternal side and then fukked my 2nd GG Grandfather to my grandfather over in a sharecropping contract still own the land —and doing good selling timber instead of cotton now. While my family there dont even have proper grave-sites and looking for work — basically their ancestors worked their ass off for nothing.

It’s no jobs and they don’t even have phone signal there for AT&T and others. No internet for most. Just bad.

I’m am going back this spring to donate some google laptops and Black history/children books to schools there.

Black people in small towns in Alabama need a win and I’m hoping a change.
That must've been big business for former slave owning cac families. Same shyt happened to a few black families in my mother's hometown in Alabama. Those cacs use they land to cut down trees and make money off that shyt.

I'm glad my great granddaddy ain't go for none of that shyt. My family still owns our land and I plan on retiring and dying right there, and a die bout det shyt if I have to. Crackas ain't getting shyt out mine.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That must've been big business for former slave owning cac families. Same shyt happened to a few black families in my mother's hometown in Alabama. Those cacs use they land to cut down trees and make money off that shyt.

I'm glad my great granddaddy ain't go for none of that shyt. My family still owns our land and I plan on retiring and dying right there, and a die bout det shyt if I have to. Crackas ain't getting shyt out mine.

I didn't post this :wtf:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

Your Great Granddad truly beat the system - cause the majority of sharecroppers died with nothing but debt.

And yes! They tricked and even forced Black people after emancipation into them. A lot of our ancestors couldn’t leave cause they had no where to go and couldn’t get a job.

A lot of them were forced to work and into to messed up contracts.

Check out : The Freedmen's Bureau Online and read the stories of our ancestors being forced and beat into working — and killed if they declined. You can also see some of the contracts there.