Cm Punk getting ZERO FLACK for the ratings moonwalk during his reign blows my mind

Daps
Football practice was a giant wrestling reverence...LOL @ sacking the scout team QB and doing SUCK IT chops on the way to the huddle :russ:

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

I remnember nikkaz walking past known sumts in school doing the godfather "Hooooo train" dance in silent. But nikkaz knew what the fukk he was doing and had us all :laff:

Thats the problem and difference from that era to this era. The whole roster and product aint over. They need to devote time, resources, whatever the fuuck to getting ppl on the lower, mid, and top card sufficently over. And you cant keep doing by hot shotting them to the top titles when nikkaz are coming out to crickets. shyt is :mindblown:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one I can think of but the fans damn sure saw him as credible by how much they were invested into everything he did.
:whoa:Why you always putting phil down ?? His best day was pretty epic
Punk in chicago mitb >>> the godfather :myman: and I liked him but be for real

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Bu, bu, but Punk will draw huge ratings and buyrates when he gets the rub from Rocky :sadcam:"

Who draws huge ratings ?? The attitude era is dead. No one is bringing it back :wtb: did you see how punks segments always have gains ?? So you also want him to elevate the whole roster ? When del rio loses Viewers is that punks fault ?
Wwe just have steady viewers which they lose some of during football season . Is it a coincidence that the road to wrestlemania which is when the football playoffs start viewers go back up?
Oh no wait creative just suddenly gets better
There aren't many over people on the roster punk , dbry , cena etc can't be in every part of every show

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:whoa:Why you always putting phil down ?? His best day was pretty epic
Punk in chicago mitb >>> the godfather :myman: and I liked him but be for real

Nice scene but it wasnt epic or iconic...more people saw Godfather at their heights if its some kind of comparison issue.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice scene but it wasnt epic or iconic...more people saw Godfather at their heights if its some kind of comparison issue.

Yes there were more viewers then . So his can you attribute that to godfather Idk.
But to act like that reaction wasn't epic is just hating :why:Show me these pg era stars getting those reactions , show me godfather or Val Venus getting those either

ecks12

Pro
Daps
Reppin
>_>
All that needs to be said

DMBNm.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mannn The Godfather wasn't shyt without the hoes. It's like saying Jeff Jarrett was over when he would walk out with Debra and the crowd would pop because they wanted to see titties.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girlfriend who was a bartender for years did the "suck it!" bit one time.

when I mentioned DX, she looked at me like :wtf:

When I explained that it was a wrestling schtick she was all like :leon:

That's the kinda general pop culture infiltration that those cats had. People who didn't give a flying fukk about wrestling were jumpin on the bandwagon

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mannn The Godfather wasn't shyt without the hoes. It's like saying Jeff Jarrett was over when he would walk out with Debra and the crowd would pop because they wanted to see titties.

Jeff Jarett wasnt over with or without Debra. The Godfather mic formula was over. Very over.

TheScarsOnSealsFace

Kiss From A Rose
Daps
I like dude, and many ofyou do...but what the fukk, this dude somehow has dodged getting the worst ratings ever and being a worse draw than dudes like diesel, the miz, jeff harvey, rvd, all hhh runs, hbk's og run, all bret hart runs, etc

Why is he getting a pass for this? Because hes good on the mic? Because hes good in the ring? That isnt everything folks..he is an anti draw and its no coincedince that any 'attraction' takes precedent over him.

The fukking miz held ratings flat and never saw a fukking 2.5? Hes helt the belt for a year and his peak popularity was when he was at fukking comicon off of tv.

CM Punk looks like a dirty homeless rat. Punk is not a draw man. Other than his wrestling ability, CM Punk is wack. Punk looks like he lives in a fukking sewer. I ain't a hater and I don't hate Punk but still though.....Get the fukk out of here with this dude.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Arguments like these completely ignore the fact that ratings have been in an ongoing decline since about 2001-2. It's a trend that has been in existence since before Punk was ever hired by the E, and coincides with the decline in sensible storylines and wrestling

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
Selective reading, it's the tsc way.

Ppl tune in to see the champ ppl tune out for your favorite wrestlers though, it's all in the numbers :ahh: