Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well he is going with his gut so whatever decision he makes I'm all for it. :obama:

Yeah mos def. truth be told as much as it's good he's branched out I like him going back to the view askewverse. I think there are more stories to be told there minus chasing Amy probably. But Randal Dante and Brodie could have stories for days. Damn bring back that clerks cartoon miramax

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yeah mos def. truth be told as much as it's good he's branched out I like him going back to the view askewverse. I think there are more stories to be told there minus chasing Amy probably. But Randal Dante and Brodie could have stories for days. Damn bring back that clerks cartoon miramax

Hell yeah I'm glad that he is going back to the view askewverse as well. To be honest them branching out films were :bookercmon: except for Red State.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Breh I've never heard of a director getting financing for a movie on the strength of a failure. That is mind-blowing to me. Clerks 3 better be a home run
Clerks 2 wasn't a failure. It cost 5m to make and made 26m :manny: If you add DVD sales...

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Clerks 3 makes sense but I can't see Mallrats 2 work if the main character from the first isn't in it.
Unless he has a 100% new cast except for Jay and Bob