Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wait there's a Mallrats 2 as well?

Tusk looked like it didnt work and he got a couple of other podcast inspired films one with Depp and the other his daughter. His shyt's kind of up in the air

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Clerks 3 :ehh:

Mallrats 2 :camby:

Now if there was another Dogma movie (even though it really doesnt call for a sequel) :blessed:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Breh just stop :mjlol:Pure shenanigans

:rudy:

"shenanigans" what are you talkin' bout, bruh? :stopitslime:

mallrats with only a few exceptions was a snoozefest :camby:
clerks 2 was all over the top and nowhere near as good as the first one. sayin' the first one is good is even a bit of a stretch but for what it's worth, it's aiight at best:ld:
dogma was cool in spots but a bit too long although it had it's moments. great scene with salma pole dancin' though :ohlawd:

but jay and silent bob strike back is where the stars aligned for kevin and he knocked it out the ballpark :wow:

funny ass script, great story line for jay and bob, great cameos and it's got shannon elizabeth :ohlawd:

this my favorite part of jay and silent bob strike back, chris rock was a fool for this shyt :laff:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:rudy:

"shenanigans" what are you talkin' bout, bruh? :stopitslime:

mallrats with only a few exceptions was a snoozefest :camby:
clerks 2 was all over the top and nowhere near as good as the first one. sayin' the first one is good is even a bit of a stretch but for what it's worth, it's aiight at best:ld:
dogma was cool in spots but a bit too long although it had it's moments. great scene with salma pole dancin' though :ohlawd:

but jay and silent bob strike back is where the stars aligned for kevin and he knocked it out the ballpark :wow:

funny ass script, great story line for jay and bob, great cameos and it's got shannon elizabeth :ohlawd:

this my favorite part of jay and silent bob strike back, chris rock was a fool for this shyt :laff:

Breh, the only real funny scene in jay and Silent Bob Strike back is the one you posted.

Clerks is their best movie, then Chasing Amy and Dogma. Clerks is a classic; Jay and Silent Bob Strike back, no.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Breh, the only real funny scene in jay and Silent Bob Strike back is the one you posted.

Clerks is their best movie, then Chasing Amy and Dogma. Clerks is a classic; Jay and Silent Bob Strike back, no.

we'll agree to disagree :yeshrug:

jay and silent bob is the only kevin smith film i go back and watch once in a blue moon and that i still find funny :manny: