Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk does this need to happen?

Clerks 1 is a classic.

Clerks 2 was :ehh: as far as a homage to people who enjoyed Clerks 1.

There's no reason for this shyt.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Let the man cook. It's his creation and he has something to say let him say it breh
I loved clerks 2. Any guy whos had a close long term male friend move away was :mjcry: at the jail scene convo between them. The year it came out i moved far away from my best friend of 15+ years and i was in the feels. I thought it was a very touching scene and very relatable.

Male bonding is :wow: some friends become your hetero life mates.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I loved clerks 2. Any guy whos had a close long term male friend move away was :mjcry: at the jail scene convo between them. The year it came out i moved far away from my best friend of 15+ years and i was in the feels. I thought it was a very touching scene and very relatable.

Male bonding is :wow: some friends become your hetereo life mates.

Love it too. Technically, it's a better made movie and Kevin is a much better writer and director now than he was then and he mines good emotion out of it. I saw it with my best friend and that scene had both of us :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Love it too. Technically, it's a better made movie and Kevin is a much better writer and director now than he was then and he mines good emotion out of it. I saw it with my best friend and that scene had both of us :wow:
Yeah. I relate closely to randall. I think he's a much better written character then people give credit to.

I'm a smith stan so lol.

I hope they bring back the jesus kid. Kid had me in tears.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah. I relate closely to randall. I think he's a much better written character then people give credit to.

I'm a smith stan so lol.

I hope they bring back the jesus kid. Kid had me in tears.

I think he said Elias is in it but I know he's said Becky is in it:takedat:

I'm on board with you breh, which is why I love Mallrats because the dialogue is so damn on point. It's hard for me to dislike that movie

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I think he said Elias is in it but I know he's said Becky is in it:takedat:

I'm on board with you breh, which is why I love Mallrats because the dialogue is so damn on point. It's hard for me to dislike that movie

I wonder why dude didn't get more roles, decent actor that could go in that "character actor" route.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm excited but have low expectations for it. I'll definitely go see it though.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So Clerks 3 is shooting in May and Kevin just announced that Mallrats 2 is shooting next May...he says nobody is clamoring for it but he had a bunch of ideas for one and investors lined up to give him the money for it so as of now, he's got half a script.

I'm glad he's got ideas for it because I never saw Brodie and T.S. having lives outside of that mall as opposed to Dante and Randal, both of whom seemed like they existed outside of the quick stop. Of course I'm interested but it's more of a curiosity as to how he'd pull it off

And he's shooting Clerks 3 in philly for all of the philly people

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So Clerks 3 is shooting in May and Kevin just announced that Mallrats 2 is shooting next May...he says nobody is clamoring for it but he had a bunch of ideas for one and investors lined up to give him the money for it so as of now, he's got half a script.

I'm glad he's got ideas for it because I never saw Brodie and T.S. having lives outside of that mall as opposed to Dante and Randal, both of whom seemed like they existed outside of the quick stop. Of course I'm interested but it's more of a curiosity as to how he'd pull it off

And he's shooting Clerks 3 in philly for all of the philly people
T.S. aint coming back, is he? Cause last I heard Jeremy London had some "issues" he needed to work out :lolbron:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i'd rather get another jay and silent bob movie.. but i'm looking forward to clerks 3.

i haven't watched mallrats in a loooong time. i don't really remember how i felt about it.