Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
maybe the studio owes kevin smith a failure after cop out was panned. it made money, but it got trashed.
Legit woat film.

The choice for the soundtrack was idiotic. Using thats 80s shyt was dumb

Tracy morgan was meh in it. Seemed like he just ad libbed every scene.

Watching the movie i was like what the fukk with bruce? He didnt act at all. He would just smirk every so often.

When all the stories came out after about willis behaviour it made sense. It sucks that by all acvounts he seems to be a complete a$$hole

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Legit woat film.

The choice for the soundtrack was idiotic. Using thats 80s shyt was dumb

Tracy morgan was meh in it. Seemed like he just ad libbed every scene.

Watching the movie i was like what the fukk with bruce? He didnt act at all. He would just smirk every so often.

When all the stories came out after about willis behaviour it made sense. It sucks that by all acvounts he seems to be a complete a$$hole

Yeah no one who worked on that film made any bones about it being horrible

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was a Director for Hire film anyway...it wasn't Smith's film...I don't even count it in Smith's filmography since it was a director for hire film

Yeah and his one good idea, the title, they took away so :whoknows: I don't hold it against him. Even Fincher's got Alien 3 on his resume

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah and his one good idea, the title, they took away so :whoknows: I don't hold it against him. Even Fincher's got Alien 3 on his resume
And fincher denies it in his filnography :dead:

I remember i bought that like 9 disc alien set and fincher was the only person who refused an interview.

And on his other dvds in bonus features alien 3 isnt listed in his filmography :heh:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And fincher denies it in his filnography :dead:

I remember i bought that like 9 disc alien set and fincher was the only person who refused an interview.

And on his other dvds in bonus features alien 3 isnt listed in his filmography :heh:

I think he's become better about owning it recently because he says the movie taught him a lot and it was an experience that made him into who he is today

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Legit my friend after the movie was like what the fukk was that about :dwillhuh:

Im like no wonder this movie flopped rosario cant even open a can of baked beans let alone a movie :skip:

Friend::dwillhuh: thats racist dog

And then you came home, looked at the gif of her in Trance and repented for your sins