Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Watched this on a flight it was fun. I barely remember 2 I literally only watched it once when it came out. Rosario’s character didn’t die in that did she? Because I sure as hell don’t remember that.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Watched this on a flight it was fun. I barely remember 2 I literally only watched it once when it came out. Rosario’s character didn’t die in that did she? Because I sure as hell don’t remember that.
No she died off screen, my guess is she's a bigger star now and Kevin didn't want to pay her, thus the cameo/dream sequence.

This was a waste Kevin should have never bothered if he couldn't get the funding.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s disappointing. There are some funny moments, but way more misses. shyt is basically a remix version of the first 2 with way less humor and more drama. :francis:

Elias and his henchman were wack too. Served no purpose either.

This is coming from someone who has enjoyed Kevin’s comedy films through the years. Film didn’t need to be made.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What's the deal with Mallrats 2? They even started filming yet? Of course I know if they had it would be on pause because of the strikes.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This was a rollercoaster. I went from hating it for the first 30 minutes to loving it once they started making the movie to sad as hell by the end. That ending caught me off guard as hell. Definitely worth seeing.