Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Mallrats would be hailed as a classic if TS and Brandy weren't 2 of the worst actors of all time.

no TS in the sequel!

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
This has potential to be either great or terrible. I think I'm kinda done with Kevin Smith but I'll check this out for the nostalgia.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
So Clerks 3 is shooting in May and Kevin just announced that Mallrats 2 is shooting next May...he says nobody is clamoring for it but he had a bunch of ideas for one and investors lined up to give him the money for it so as of now, he's got half a script.

I'm glad he's got ideas for it because I never saw Brodie and T.S. having lives outside of that mall as opposed to Dante and Randal, both of whom seemed like they existed outside of the quick stop. Of course I'm interested but it's more of a curiosity as to how he'd pull it off

And he's shooting Clerks 3 in philly for all of the philly people

Mallrats was the flick that first got me into his work. In for more Brodie related fukkery, but I heard that they don't mess with the cat who played TS anymore.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Clerks 3 :ahh:

Mallrats 2 though? :patrice:

That's kinda where I am. I just don't see a sequel to that. Obviously he does so that's really what matters but I'd assume Brodie is still running the comic book store and TS and Renee are still married. And also assuming they don't hang out at the mall anymore unless TS moves his shop to the mall

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
That's kinda where I am. I just don't see a sequel to that. Obviously he does so that's really what matters but I'd assume Brodie is still running the comic book store and TS and Renee are still married. And also assuming they don't hang out at the mall anymore unless TS moves his shop to the mall

Yeah...I mean I guess it can work as a sequel. I just don't get why now all of a sudden? :patrice:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah...I mean I guess it can work as a sequel. I just don't get why now all of a sudden? :patrice:

He said he's just been getting ideas and he's for the financial backing so why not? I agree with him on that front. Sometimes ideas just happen and you gotta go with what you got when you got it. Luckily he's got the money to back it

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
He said he's just been getting ideas and he's for the financial backing so why not? I agree with him on that front. Sometimes ideas just happen and you gotta go with what you got when you got it. Luckily he's got the money to back it

Well he is going with his gut so whatever decision he makes I'm all for it. :obama: