Classic example why Nigeria is fukked up...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
An ADOS Black man has a Cable channel in Botswana. There's AA's running resorts in Gambia. There's tons of opportunity in Africa the only issue is the corruption and the lack of money flowing in Africa. On the low if your money is right investing in Nigeria makes tons of sense. Your money and experience has to be long though.
Some of my business contacts who are big-time are AAs who did business in Africa. So many have lived their and became major in their line of business. Black people don't understand the asset that is AMERICA to a 3rd world country. Especially when you got means. Means are valuable in every country.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Okay... I kinda take back what I said. You seem to know what you talking about. I been to Ethiopia and it would be HARD af for the average ADOS to navigate but Botswana doesn't seem to bad. :whoo: Who is that Black man btw? And btw what African countries have you visited?

Uhh.. Ethiopia is NOT ready for even a visit. Most people don't speak english and they don't have good wifi there yet. I was in their airport for 3 hours and they had like one major restaurant and it took US cash only. I didn't have any so I starved. Any country you go to you have to look at their GDP that indicates how much money is flowing there.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
TZ is open and it's cool. Dirt cheap and in a couple of years will be OK. They need international grocery stores there. Technically anyone with 1500 a month can get a residency visa there.

I need to check out South Africa in depth, I'm not gonna front I was concerned with AIDS there.

TZ is my dream country. Love the culture, history and love the Indian ocean coast of Africa. Plus their govt even with their flaws are doing a good ass job especially with infrastructure. Dar es Salaam is a city I can easily live in.

As for South Africa just be mindful. :yeshrug: Plus I think the most cases are in certain areas. But hey not discouraging ADOS who WANT to invest in Africa but.... You need to do your research and LOTS of research.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Uhh.. Ethiopia is NOT ready for even a visit. Most people don't speak english and they don't have good wifi there yet. I was in their airport for 3 hours and they had like one major restaurant and it took US cash only. I didn't have any so I starved. Any country you go to you have to look at their GDP that indicates how much money is flowing there.
Good point. But what African countries have you visited?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Okay... I kinda take back what I said. You seem to know what you talking about. I been to Ethiopia and it would be HARD af for the average ADOS to navigate but Botswana doesn't seem to bad. :whoo: Who is that Black man btw? And btw what African countries have you visited?
Ethiopia got enough support from their diaspora as well as pride to where they are the least needy of outside influence regardless of race/status/class. Africans across the continent talk about how tough it is to make moves within Ethiopia.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Some of my business contacts who are big-time are AAs who did business in Africa. So many have lived their and became major in their line of business. Black people don't understand the asset that is AMERICA to a 3rd world country. Especially when you got means. Means are valuable in every country.

Yes people will trust you before they trust someone in their own country. But when dealing with them you better trust but verify.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
TZ is my dream country. Love the culture, history and love the Indian ocean coast of Africa. Plus their govt even with their flaws are doing a good ass job especially with infrastructure. Dar es Salaam is a city I can easily live in.

As for South Africa just be mindful. :yeshrug: Plus I think the most cases are in certain areas. But hey not discouraging ADOS who WANT to invest in Africa but.... You need to do your research and LOTS of research.
I could visit Dar but I couldn't live there personally. It's too hot and the culture is too conservative for me. And although it makes sense the fact that english is optional means that the average Tanzanian isn't fluent in english whereas the average Kenyan is. Couple that with Nairobi literally being around 80 degrees with no humidity kinda makes it the overall top choice in Africa for most people.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ethiopia got enough support from their diaspora as well as pride to where they are the least needy of outside influence regardless of race/status/class. Africans across the continent talk about how tough it is to make moves within Ethiopia.

It is. They don't really care about people coming to Ethiopia like that. Most people don't speak english they where never colonized and it shows.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yea.... WHICH ONES? :heh: I wanna know cuz it seems you been in the loop.
I could visit Dar but I couldn't live there personally. It's too hot and the culture is too conservative for me. And although it makes sense the fact that english is optional means that the average Tanzanian isn't fluent in english whereas the average Kenyan is. Couple that with Nairobi literally being around 80 degrees with no humidity kinda makes it the overall top choice in Africa for most people.
Not really interested in Kenya. But being near the coast and plenty of beaches should make that bearable in my opinion. I prefer cities near beaches. And I know cats who been to Dar and said that the communication was doable.

And yea I heard Dar is very conservative.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas can't be transiting through airports and claim they have an authentic African experience na. Eating njera doesn't mean you know what the country is like.

Last edited:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps

The venture capitalist that I was refering to is based here. Kenya is a bit easier to navigate because of the UN and diplomatic communities. You just need to really be liquid if you want to set up shop. You need a minimum of $100,000 in cash flow unless you intend to partner with a local.

On the low, I've been thinking of setting up a company that assists AfrAms with getting safe investments on the continent. Someone reached out to me about this.:patrice:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The venture capitalist that I was refering to is based here. Kenya is a bit easier to navigate because of the UN and diplomatic communities. You just need to really be liquid if you want to set up shop. You need a minimum of $100,000 in cash flow unless you intend to partner with a local.

On the low, I've been thinking of setting up a company that assists AfrAms with getting safe investments on the continent. Someone reached out to me about this.:patrice:
That would be great to do. I'll hit you up, especially since you can never have too many contacts.