Classic example why Nigeria is fukked up...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I have no problem with the diaspora and think bridges should be built with those who want to connect with Africa.

I do have a problem with painting Africa with the broad brush of selling their own people.
Most Africans had nothing to do with that. The royal and trading families involved in the slave trade are known. They owe the diaspora, not the average African just trying to scratch out a meaningful existence.

I look at the slave trade the same way I look at the crack trade. You look at TV or the news and you'll think that Black people controlled the Crack trade, Spanish and white people imported that shyt and Black people only controlled the trade in the hood and only on the retail side.

White people facilitated the slave trade, It would've been better had no Africans participated at all but basically it was like snitching people got down first.

If it was really a case a white people simply docking on the coast and Africans literally bringing them slaves then ADOS people would be able to trace their ancestry through conquered tribes. The slave selling tribes would be rich. What happened was c00ns from all the tribes stole people when and where they could. That's why we are all mixed up, because no African tribe or Kingdom exclusively traded slaves to the whites. The Black guides who helped the whites were the literal "thugs" of each and every tribe.

In the Book Barrac00n and the story of the last slave in america one of the people who captured them ended up enslaved right along with them.

Daps
Most countries are corrupt, some are just better at hiding it than others. As long as there are people who want to hoard money and power due to their own mental illness, you'll keep getting corrupt governments and dictatorships.

The best cure for this kind of thing is a very strong supreme court that enforces term limits and an independent committee that tracks, reviews and reports on government spending. A lot of nations didnt get rid of their monarchies, they just rebranded. You see it in Egypt, you see it in China, you see it in North korea, you see it in Zimbabwe etc.
At the bolded part - Nah. Republics gonna republic. The 20th century has shown that republics are far more tyrannical and corrupt than monarchies. You can't republics' fukk ups on monarchies.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I mean who wants to be controlled by outsiders? Plus they still have Chinese and many other foreign investors pouring in. They are also doing a good job with infrastructure at least in the Dar area.

It kind of depends on what type of person you are. I've seen ADOS people come to TZ specifically and left with their tails between their legs. You can't assume shyt in Africa, You randomly buy some meat at the grocery store and the shyt might be bad.

There's no hot cheetos in TZ. I'm joking but not really you'd be surprised what you'd miss when you actually live overseas. Another thing I don't like about TZ there's this company called Azam. They're like the ACME company of TZ. They own damn near everything, They own a TZ channel, a cable system, an Food Processing company, a ferry that carries people from Zanzibar to mainland TZ and a football club.

There's a non African TZ dollar billionaire there's no non African (or African Billionaires) in Kenya.

Competition is good.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It kind of depends on what type of person you are. I've seen ADOS people come to TZ specifically and left with their tails between their legs. You can't assume shyt in Africa, You randomly buy some meat at the grocery store and the shyt might be bad.

There's no hot cheetos in TZ. I'm joking but not really you'd be surprised what you'd miss when you actually live overseas. Another thing I don't like about TZ there's this company called Azam. They're like the ACME company of TZ. They own damn near everything, They own a TZ channel, a cable system, an Food Processing company, a ferry that carries people from Zanzibar to mainland TZ and a football club.

There's a non African TZ dollar billionaire there's no non African (or African Billionaires) in Kenya.

Competition is good.
I been to Africa and already said it would be tough for the average laymen. But anyways I know many people who been to Tanzania and told me good things. Anyways whats your nationality?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know we're talking about million dollar investment deals but I remember seeing this youtube video by a dude name Chris Dogan about the DR. He said; You're a thirty year old assistant manager at cricket. You drive a ten year old Honda Accord you make 45K a year. And a chick who works at McDonald's part time with 3 kids by 5 baby daddies with a fukked up weave and 20K in debt has the nerve to look down on you.

That's the reality for a lot of brehs out there. There's plenty of early retirees or dudes with maybe 100K in their 401 k's or homeowners driving benzes who are just economic units. They pay into the system that they get nothing out of. You're a Black man and in america everyone looks down on you. The cops, white people in general and random chicks. You step out of North America and you can get a cab. You go to a coffee shop or a bar on a regular basis and the barrista or Bartender is welcoming. Like I said everyone needs to take a vacation from being Black in America. You don't have to go to Africa but you need to take an international trip where you can your money is actually respected. That happens the most in Africa.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I been to Africa and already said it would be tough for the average laymen. But anyways I know many people who been to Tanzania and told me good things. Anyways whats your nationality?

I've seen it from both angles, I've seen people come to Dar or Zanzibar and be upset that it's not like america (In fact I know a guy who's uncle owns a resort in Stonetown) and I've seen people try to out African the Africans living in the bush and lecturing the people on being too western.

Now on a purely pro Black situation then TZ is best but I personally avoided South Africa because I didn't want to be in a country that economically dominated by white people. But based on what I'm told South Africa is way cheaper than TZ and Kenya based on it's economy.

No matter where you go there you are.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I've seen it from both angles, I've seen people come to Dar or Zanzibar and be upset that it's not like america (In fact I know a guy who's uncle owns a resort in Stonetown) and I've seen people try to out African the Africans living in the bush and lecturing the people on being too western.
Those guys who are upset that its not like America should NOT be traveling period. As long as I have American income then I should be good. Also, I don't see myself permanently leaving America BUT having a second home somewhere else preferably Africa or South America(Colombia for example).

Now on a purely pro Black situation then TZ is best but I personally avoided South Africa because I didn't want to be in a country that economically dominated by white people. But based on what I'm told South Africa is way cheaper than TZ and Kenya based on it's economy.
No way Tanzania is less cheaper than South Africa(and not just based on what ppl told me). Because the Tanzanian shilling is extremely weak against the USD than the South African Rand.

No matter where you go there you are.[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to be vague but I was born in america.
Kenyan? Nigerian? Senagalese? Ghanaian? :yeshrug:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Look up "confessions of an economic hitman." They're doing that play all over Africa. Many of Africa's leaders are chosen by white countries. The good leaders are killed by these white countries.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Those guys who are upset that its not like America should NOT be traveling period. As long as I have American income then I should be good. Also, I don't see myself permanently leaving America BUT having a second home somewhere else preferably Africa or South America(Colombia for example).

No way Tanzania is less cheaper than South Africa(and not just based on what ppl told me). Because the Tanzanian shilling is extremely weak against the USD than the South African Rand.

No matter where you go there you are.

Kenyan? Nigerian? Senagalese? Ghanaian? :yeshrug:[/QUOTE]
The funny thing is Africa is Africa is low key expensive for things that are imported.

let’s say you wanted a place in Dar in Oyster bay (the rich part) in a condo over looking the port with a backup generator you’re gonna pay around 7 to 8 hundred a month for that. I know you could a similar place in Cali Colombia for 5 or less obviously you won’t be near a beach in Cali but housing and electricity is cheaper because more money is flowing so people can afford to pay for some nice which drives costs down.

because the TZ shilling is so weak and you can only withdraw about 200 max from most ATM’s there’s usually not any money in the ATM’s on Friday afternoon. Most places either only take cash or have a cash discount so you want to buy say a PlayStation you’re walking around with a million shillings like your pocket has the mumps

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Kenyan? Nigerian? Senagalese? Ghanaian? :yeshrug:
The funny thing is Africa is Africa is low key expensive for things that are imported.

let’s say you wanted a place in Dar in Oyster bay (the rich part) in a condo over looking the port with a backup generator you’re gonna pay around 7 to 8 hundred a month for that. I know you could a similar place in Cali Colombia for 5 or less obviously you won’t be near a beach in Cali but housing and electricity is cheaper because more money is flowing so people can afford to pay for some nice which drives costs down.

because the TZ shilling is so weak and you can only withdraw about 200 max from most ATM’s there’s usually not any money in the ATM’s on Friday afternoon. Most places either only take cash or have a cash discount so you want to buy say a PlayStation you’re walking around with a million shillings like your pocket has the mumps[/QUOTE]
Ehh.... I've been researching and I've seen many affordable places around Oyster Bay. Still not sold on Tanzania being more expensive than South Africa. And I already know about how expensive imports are. Imports in general are very expensive especially in Latin America. As for a Playstaion? That is not my concern when looking for a place overseas. Plus like I said I don't plan on relinquishing my USA citizenship.