Classic example why Nigeria is fukked up...

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
You have no idea what you're talking about.
What does that even mean?!
I know exactly what I'm referring to--the initial European intrusion onto the continent--and interference (intentional) into continental affairs ie : tribal warring, influencing/ taking adv.tribal differences leading to the eventual allotment of captured enslaved cargo, thus began the long, and painful, exploitative relationship between the African, and White man.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't know brehs I find it weird. Like if you are jamaican you are jamaican, but for my nigerian friends if they are igbos they don't really mess with yorubas even if they are yoruba christians. Like I was talking to this chick and she literally told me her dad would rather her marry a oyinbo (white person) before a Igbo
No other race of men does this.:heh:

Meanwhile Albanians and Serbians for example have beef but I highly doubt a Albanian father would allow his daughter to marry a African refugee straight from Senegal over a Serbian dude who is a fellow Slav. :heh: I'm sorry but maybe its because us "yankees" think in terms of race too much. But I swear no other race of men does this especially not cacs.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I agree...that why I caution people with the thinking that going back to Africa everything will be ok. Evil comes in all shades and colors.

Just in America the white man the one holding us down.
I agree this whole "escape back to Africa" is dumb and simplistic. The African continent has its own collections of complex and diverse issues that will be hard to navigate for any African-American/ADOS laymen.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Meanwhile Albanians and Serbians for example have beef but I highly doubt a Albanian father would allow his daughter to marry a African refugee straight from Senegal over a Serbian dude who is a fellow Slav. :heh: I'm sorry but maybe its because us "yankees" think in terms of race too much. But I swear no other race of men does this especially not cacs.
:francis: ya when i saw that part of his post it had me :mjtf: why would you pick a cac over another breh, its :mindblown:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

You got nikkas who's mother would flat out say they don't want their son marrying anyone from this area due to whatever reason, why is it you can accept that's a singular issue but put this on all Igbos/Nigerians/Africans/Caribbeans? Do you know how many people got parents with fukked up requests of all races/origins/religious/etc?

I never understood this ability to generalize Africans on this site. I guess every Haitian in America including you is Mia Love or Kodak Black clones since we generalizing our asses off. From now on, when you post, I will read it in a Kodak Black vocal cadence.

I literally don't know anyone who's like, you need to marry a cac before a yoruba man or woman. If that's the case, why no one told anyone in Houston or Nigeria this. You know how many of them are intermarried. Rotimi, Giannis, shyt, the list goes on and on.

I feel like if, someone said this about an ados member, they would be getting banned. @Barnett114 would ban them nikkas but you talk crazy about one mfer who said some stupid shyt, you generalize and put everyone under that shyt. I remember I said some shyt about Chicago, I got banned out of that thread. This is why we need a mod @Brooklynzson, shyt like this.

We don't have representation but we some of the most given donors to the site. We need that representation. That way this generalizing shyt will come to an end. You generalize Chicago, you gotta deal with Barnett. You generalize, Igbos or nikkas from my neck of the woods, you gotta deal with me. It's only right. @Hiphoplives4eva and @Ugo Ogugwa can cosign.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What does that even mean?!
I know exactly what I'm referring to--the initial European intrusion onto the continent--and interference (intentional) into continental affairs ie : tribal warring, influencing/ taking adv.tribal differences leading to the eventual allotment of captured enslaved cargo, thus began the long, and painful, exploitative relationship between the African, and White man.
uh, no. Perhaps you forget that you and I are both in what was once a British colony.
Euro colonization of territory across the planet was a global system of exploitation that started before the start of the transatlantic slave trade. The carving up of Africa was just part of that system of exploitation. And as we all know, areas on the continent and in other continents that weren't involved in the trading of slaves were eventually colonized under Euro flags.
timelapse video of global British empire is in the spoiler as a reference

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Africa ain't ever gonna be shyt til they do right by the diaspora. Dysfunctional from selling off their countryman.
So a few areas in West Africa is all of Africa???:hhh:

4f06845cde0210ed53b350abf318bccd.jpg

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
uh, no. Perhaps you forget that you and I are both in what was once a British colony.
Euro colonization of territory across the planet was a global system of exploitation that started before the start of the transatlantic slave trade. The carving up of Africa was just part of that system of exploitation. And as we all know, areas on the continent and in other continents that weren't involved in the trading of slaves were eventually colonized under Euro flags.
timelapse video of global British empire is in the spoiler as a reference

Uh....yes.
As we all know, European domination/White supremacy very much is a Global, predominant phenomenon. Nonetheless, the commencement of said phenomena leading to what we face, modern-day has roots, and origins traced back to the initial stages of European 'discovery' aka Implantation, and interactions with non-hostile, native, and overly trusting native groups. ALWAYS!!
No matter what corner of the globe you point to--or whichever group you're discussing.
They all have the same scenario, and set of circumstances in common when dealing with the White people savages who'd eventually manage to colonize, exploit, even enslave.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how only Black countries get the "Corrupt Government" tag

Yes it's crazy. The African leadership is fukked up but the simple fact is nobody's volunteering to be broke. All countries sign deals that get people paid billions of dollars you think people ain't gonna take a taste for themselves?

In the west Presidents aren't broke. Obama may've come in not a millionaire but he left as one (as he should've) In the west Presidents write books, give speeches sit on boards etc to get paid. An African President leaves office and his and his families money essentially stops. He might get a small pension but that's it and that's only if the the next guy likes you.

shyt you go to Africa and damn near everything is owned by whites, chinese, arabs and indians. They need money to start up competing businesses.

You also can't really be corrupt if people don't give you bribes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I agree this whole "escape back to Africa" is dumb and simplistic. The African continent has its own collections of complex and diverse issues that will be hard to navigate for any African-American/ADOS laymen.
Yes and No. Does tribalism exist Sure does money talk? absolutely.