Classic example why Nigeria is fukked up...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yes and No. Does tribalism exist Sure does money talk? absolutely.
I think he's talking about the collective but if a group of smart Black Americans wanted to come to many African nations, they would do extremely well. Money talks and having access to America is worth more than gold. Black Americans also don't have any recent tribal history, so most accept AAs with open arms. If anything, it helps the economy and these people know you will buy within, not outside like the Arabs/Chinese. So it's win/win.

Like I said about South Africa, Black Americans are seen as Americans first. American is a nation of many tribes and the natives. Many came on their own will, many Blacks were forced who weren't natives.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think he's talking about the collective but if a group of smart Black Americans wanted to come to many African nations, they would do extremely well. Money talks and having access to America is worth more than gold. Black Americans also don't have any recent tribal history, so most accept AAs with open arms. If anything, it helps the economy and these people know you will buy within, not outside like the Arabs/Chinese. So it's win/win.

Like I said about South Africa, Black Americans are seen as Americans first. American is a nation of many tribes and the natives. Many came on their own will, many Blacks were forced who weren't natives.

Oh defenitely let ADOS folks show up in Africa with 20 racks you'll be treated like a king. (You'll be food too) But you'd be treated like a King.

I think every Breh should take a vacation from being Black in america everyonce in a while, You don't have to go to Africa but understand that ADOS folks are generally held in high esteem in a lot of other countries.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Oh defenitely let ADOS folks show up in Africa with 20 racks you'll be treated like a king. (You'll be food too) But you'd be treated like a King.

I think every Breh should take a vacation from being Black in america everyonce in a while, You don't have to go to Africa but understand that ADOS folks are generally held in high esteem in a lot of other countries.
Everyone watches American TV. Everyone. shyt, most got illegal American streams.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Everyone watches American TV. Everyone. shyt, most got illegal American streams.
True. You take the average Black incel and move him to any random country and he'll eat.

People LOVE ADOS culture, really it's the world's culture. I've heard old ass white europeans vibe out to rap music. I was in Africa and they were playing their version of MTV and the Migos was on and I asked the chick did she understand anything they said she said no.

The only people that get nearly as much love for their culture is Jamaicans.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

And then you'll have some Africans specifically immigrants complain that "these ADOS are taking advantage of the poor locals!!!" Seen it many times on here. And I am not doubting ADOS would be treated greatly in most African countries. However, for the average ADOS person navigating would be hard.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
shyt will be dirt cheap this year and next. Where are you going?
Was suppose to be heading to Johannesburg, South Africa this September and kick it with some homies. But... I postponed it to most likely next year because I stupidly canceled my tocket because South Africa said they weren't opening borders until 2021 and then backtracked to September. :gucci: But I am still postponing because shyt maybe dead on ground and their September it would be a bit cold. Plus the homies said to come around my birthday to celebrate. :wow:

But... Thinking about Tanzania since John Magufuli just doesn't give a shyt about the Corona and the country is completely open.:wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know an AfrAm venture capitalist doing quite well on the continent.

Sometimes you need to let go of your preconceived notions and see the world.
An ADOS Black man has a Cable channel in Botswana. There's AA's running resorts in Gambia. There's tons of opportunity in Africa the only issue is the corruption and the lack of money flowing in Africa. On the low if your money is right investing in Nigeria makes tons of sense. Your money and experience has to be long though.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And then you'll have some Africans specifically immigrants complain that "these ADOS are taking advantage of the poor locals!!!" Seen it many times on here. And I am not doubting ADOS would be treated greatly in most African countries. However, for the average ADOS person navigating would be hard.
dusty nikkas are dusty nikkas globally. Just like some ados nikkas on this site are dusty like Schroeder, you got dusty nikkas in African nations not wanting to see a nikka shine on a crab shyt. Why you so worried about crabs?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
An ADOS Black man has a Cable channel in Botswana. There's AA's running resorts in Gambia. There's tons of opportunity in Africa the only issue is the corruption and the lack of money flowing in Africa. On the low if your money is right investing in Nigeria makes tons of sense. Your money and experience has to be long though.
Okay... I kinda take back what I said. You seem to know what you talking about. I been to Ethiopia and it would be HARD af for the average ADOS to navigate but Botswana doesn't seem to bad. :whoo: Who is that Black man btw? And btw what African countries have you visited?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Was suppose to be heading to Johannesburg, South Africa this September and kick it with some homies. But... I postponed it to most likely next year because I stupidly canceled my tocket because South Africa said they weren't opening borders until 2021 and then backtracked to September. :gucci: But I am still postponing because shyt maybe dead on ground and their September it would be a bit cold. Plus the homies said to come around my birthday to celebrate. :wow:

But... Thinking about Tanzania since John Magufuli just doesn't give a shyt about the Corona and the country is completely open.:wow:

TZ is open and it's cool. Dirt cheap and in a couple of years will be OK. They need international grocery stores there. Technically anyone with 1500 a month can get a residency visa there.

I need to check out South Africa in depth, I'm not gonna front I was concerned with AIDS there.